Unforgettable S02E08

Eatatjoes

• 3 weeks later...

I just stumbled across Unforgettable S02E8-10.  They are listed on Bolt.cd, Rapidmoviez.com, tvfreeload.org, and I suppose many other places.   But CBS makes no mention of any after the summer finale (S02E07) which aired last September.  Same with tv.com.  IMDb lists Episodes 8-13 to be aired starting Jan 1-Feb 20

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1842530/episodes?season=2

But E08 certainly wasn't aired in my neck of the woods on Jan 1....east coast U.S.

I have no clue from where these episodes originated (maybe leaked via the web??) but they are new episodes.   smiley-hmmmmm.gif

EDIT

I just viewed my copies of the 3, and they also bear the AXN HD logo.  I wonder if these are meant for the US summer season but are airing overseas before that.   Strange.

• Like 1

I've downloaded episodes 8 through 13. From what I gather, these are on various channels overseas that are affiliated with Sony and haven't been aired in the US yet. There might not be any subs available for them.

Just found episodes 11-13, although with spanish voices. AXN HD logos here too.

Hi, the "SKGTV" version for episodes 8 to 13 has original voices (US English) although they aired on AXN spain.

I've searched for english subtitles (or other languages for that matter) but didn't find any

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just finished watching the last of this group of Unforgettable episodes, i.e.S02E08-13.  A big thank you to all the team members who worked on the subs.  They are perfect, and you folks are FANTASTIC!   smiley-thanks.gif

• Like 1