Monsters Vs Aliens Last 2 Weeks

youwish

May I please request someone do/up the subs for the last 2 weeks of Monsters vs Aliens? They're available  on itunes, and had aired on TV. Scene has released as:

Monsters.vs.Aliens.S01E46.Race.to.the.End.Zone.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-CtrlHD             438.30 M
Monsters.vs.Aliens.S01E46.Race.to.the.End.Zone.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-CtrlHD             346.92 M
Monsters.vs.Aliens.S01E45.You.Cant.Breathe.in.a.Diner.in.Space.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-CtrlHD     393.75 M
Monsters.vs.Aliens.S01E45.You.Cant.Breathe.in.a.Diner.in.Space.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-CtrlHD     499.32 M
Monsters.vs.Aliens.S01E44.The.Grade.That.Wouldnt.Pass.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-CtrlHD         326.02 M
Monsters.vs.Aliens.S01E44.The.Grade.That.Wouldnt.Pass.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-CtrlHD         392.12 M
Monsters.vs.Aliens.S01E43.Debtor.Alive.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-CtrlHD                 418.54 M
Monsters.vs.Aliens.S01E43.Debtor.Alive.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-CtrlHD                532.37 M

I know, but it seems like a strange time to abandon the show, after 22 episodes. All web-dl releases for this show have always had subs in the MKV container.

I know, but it seems like a strange time to abandon the show, after 22 episodes. All web-dl releases for this show have always had subs in the MKV container.

If you're talking about f1nc0, I'm pretty sure he didn't abandon this show.

If you're talking about loadstone (YFN), the person who ripped this animated series from iTunes, he hasn't come back from his vacantion, yet.

Oh, I didn't know that loadstone WAS YFN. I thought that he was "just" an uploader... And I didn't know that he was on vacation. Thanks for the update.

Oh, I didn't know that loadstone WAS YFN. I thought that he was "just" an uploader... And I didn't know that he was on vacation. Thanks for the update.

You should watch those encodes from CtrlHD, 'cause probably loadstone is not coming back.

• 1 month later...

added subtitles for recent episodes of MVA

some resyncs 2-in-1 will be soon...

the season should be complete then

There were 1-2 weeks when no releases appeared, and it is very hard to make subs

without any video, believe me :)

EDIT:  It´s strange that some people can only request and cant even use simple "thanks"...

not only here in forum, but also under any of 25 x 2 upped episodes.

FYI:  Whole season completed in WEBDL, almost whole in HDTV too..