Request For Eng Subs: Kingdom.

WhiteyAction

Hi, guys. First of all, thank you so much for all your hard work! Realy appreciate what you are doing.  Just wanted to ask, if you're planning to create subs for the new show "Kingdom"? Show's about mma fighters, seems not bad. Pilot aired a week ago, but good quality videos became available few days ago. Just wanted to know,  should we be waiting for subs to appear? Thank you in advance!  

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrongI am NOT a big man.

I would love to have these subtitles too, and to be honest, i'm really surprised about the fact that this topic is so poorly "supported" by people, only 9 views and 1 answer? Come on guys, you have to discover this show, from the 15minutes i've seen i can already tell that, this show is "Crazy".. 

A mix between "Friday night lights" and "Fighters", don't miss it, i mean it..

And again, English subtitles would be really great... Thanks people!

Hi, we will do them, but we have to wait for the Canadian airing, which is later than the US one.

Thanks

Thank you so much! Patiently waiting  :lol:

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrongI am NOT a big man.

Now, that would be great.
How many days of delay between US and Canadian airing btw?

There is 2 days between the Us and Canadian airing, can't wait for this second episode.. And for English subtitles too by the way.. 

Have a great day all!

Wow, I was waiting for Kingdom since few months! Eventually we had its premiere, yay, I'm willing to watch it eng-subbed...Thanks for all your work, guys!

When you say the "script", you mean the scenario? Personally, i really loved it, all characters have so much potential and deepness, i'm sure this show will become a "classical".. 

I don't think she's judging the quality of the show. The script in this case probably means the actual shooting script, the specific source from which the subtitles are being made for Kingdom. And bad could mean that there are dialogues missing or that were cut, etc.

I've never actually read any discussion of this, it's just an assumption I'm making.