REQ: Good English subs for Kick-Ass

egk

Anyone have english subs for Kick-Ass that aren't from the file created by Amir on subscene.com? I've been looking for this for a while but every file I find is from the same crappy source.

They are half-edited machine translations. People just keep uploading the same file over and over with a new name. Two copies of them have been uploaded to addic7ed. Exact same mistakes but with a different file name. They simply aren't very good.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone have english subs for Kick-Ass that aren't from the file created by Amir on subscene.com? I've been looking for this for a while but every file I find is from the same crappy source.

They are half-edited machine translations. People just keep uploading the same file over and over with a new name. Two copies of them have been uploaded to addic7ed. Exact same mistakes but with a different file name. They simply aren't very good.

hey, i think the sub is good enough. worked with "flawless" release. i don't know what's wrong about the sub that you're saying.