english subs for european shows

PCKid

Tried everywhere for these. No luck. They all sound good but partially deaf and also, of course, I only speak English.

Residue or Temporada

De Bunker

The Team or Mord Uden Graenser

I think all are pretty current. Some confusion with Residue as there appears to be one srt as if they think it's a movie not TV Show.

G'day, PCKid

About "Residue"... indeed they released a shortened version of the mini-series as a TV movie.
You can find the subtitles for the 3 episodes here .
Please sync them to your versions and upload your work. We'll appreciate that very much.

About "De Bunker" and "Mord Uden Graenser", I'm sorry, I cannot help you.

Cheers,

The chickens are revolting!

G'day, PCKid

About "Residue"... indeed they released a shortened version of the mini-series as a TV movie.
You can find the subtitles for the 3 episodes here .
Please sync them to your versions and upload your work. We'll appreciate that very much.

About "De Bunker" and "Mord Uden Graenser", I'm sorry, I cannot help you.

Cheers,

​Thanks. Ok I got an srt and resynced it. It works now using words i recognised to make sure it was lined up correctly. It's 44 minutes long so I'm guessing that it's just episode 1. Now I have the other two so will sync them and then upload them. It will be my first upload so not sure how to do that but will work it out. Thanks for the files. Shame about the other two. De Bunker looks awesome.