Limitless (TV Series 2015)

Delia

Hi,

according to the forum rules (that you should read...), wait till 3 days after the air date (sept. 22) before asking...

Thanks.

This place is like somebody's memory of a town, and the memory is fading.

Hello team,

are you PLANNING on doing English transcription for leaked episode of "Limitless"? The show isn't airing yet, so the three days rule hardly applies, I think. But if it does - I want to emphasize that I'm not asking if you will do it today/tomorrow/next week/etc - I'm just asking if you're planning to, so I can know if I can wait for them or just try to watch the episode without them.

thanks in advance for and answer

Edited by Alice
Since they address the exact same subject, this post, and the answer next, were merged here.

Try and watch the episode without them
Or not
We really do not have any influence on you decision.

And you are making a request, no doubt.
You even posted in "Requests",

By your logic, next time one would be asking if we are planning on doing a transcription of the upcoming HBO series "The Day Common Sense Ended: The Story of President Donald Trump", due April, 2028.

Also, you didn't even tried and verify whether any other member had already tried to pull a fast one, like you, arguing "I'm only asking."

Edited by Alice
  • Like 1

The chickens are revolting!

Wow, never believed I'm gonna get such aggressive and arrogant response to a simple and polite question. And "yes" "no" would be sufficient instead of this essay. Anyway, thanks for the answer, you can keep on nursing your ego, see ya.

You are most welcome.

And WOW, a simple I'm sorry, thank you would have sufficed.

You didn't address the fact of you not bothering reading the rules, nor verifying similar threads before posting.
Talk about arrogance and ego trips.

I'm locking this thread.

But of course, you are most welcome to keep ruminating about this in private.

Or watch the programme.

Your choice.

The chickens are revolting!

• Alice locked this topic