Trollied season 5

filar

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...

Hi all, I hope this won't be lost among the deluge of older postings.

I would be most grateful for subs for the show "Trollied" Seasons 5, 6 and 7. Can anyone help?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well my lovelies, I actually went and ordered the DVDs. They will be coming from the UK, have to go through a most unnecessarily vexing customs process and IF they are not returned to sender (that happens a lot these days) I will rip the subtitles by and by. Just stay tuned and hope for the best.

• Like 1

Current update:

Sorry to keep you waiting, but I am having the WORST time getting the subs. I have no idea what's going on, but I have managed to get halfway there. And I can only do Seasons 1,2,3 and 6 when the DVDs arrive here, so... ho hum... But at least we'll get there eventually. This is just to explain why it's taking so long, sorry about that!

rowan11

Trollied - 05x01 - DVDRIP.srt Trollied - 05x02 - DVDRIP.srt Trollied - 05x03 - DVDRIP.srt Trollied - 05x04 - DVDRIP.srt Trollied - 05x05 - DVDRIP.srt Trollied - 05x06 - DVDRIP.srt Trollied - 05x07 - DVDRIP.srt Trollied - 05x08 - DVDRIP.srt Trollied - 05x09 - DVDRIP.srt Trollied Season 5 DVDRIP.rar

Edited by RowanEleven
new information
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm sorry, but I have no sutitles for Season 7 Episode 9, "The Wedding". I would appreciate it, if someone could share them! 

Edited by RowanEleven

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry everybody, I haven't forgotten the subs, there is just so much to do at work. I'm still on it, Just be patient please. ❤️

Edited by RowanEleven
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Well, that certainly took a lot of time. Sorry about that!

So here are some more subtitles for the seasons 6 & 7. They fit the DVD episodes. You might have to adjust them to your specific files using some program like Subtitle Edit, which is one of most versatile and helpful tools. 

I have not come across a decent subtitle for the last episode which would be SE07E09 or "The Wedding". The subtitle you can aquire via Youtube is rather useless. It would have to be reworked line for line. 

Trollied S06E03.srt Trollied S06E04.srt Trollied S06E05.srt Trollied S06E06.srt Trollied S06E07.srt Trollied S06E08.srt Trollied S07E01.srt Trollied S07E02.srt Trollied S07E03.srt Trollied S07E04.srt Trollied S07E05.srt Trollied S07E06.srt Trollied S07E07.srt Trollied S07E08.srt 6.rar 7.rar Trollied S06E01.srt Trollied S06E02.srt

• Like 2