Stan Lee's Lucky Man

Qvoth

Hi this is my 1st request for a shows subtitle , so i am not sure i am in the correct place i would like if possible the subs for Britain's Bloody Crown S01E04

• 2 weeks later...

There are literally no english subtitles for Stan Lee's Lucky Man ( 2016 ) episode 3 forward. Yes, it is english but significantly british accented which presents some difficulties during the faster or softer parts for an american with mild hearing impairment. any help on this?

@emeline-whovian thank you. i take that as an english subs for Stan Lee's Lucky Man episode 3 goes in the too hard to do box, search function notwithstanding.

@pazuzu

Addic7ed covers US and sometimes Canadian shows. Other shows can be covered by the team but it is not their primary focus. This show is broadcast on Sky Atlantic.

If you are interested in helping the team, you can contact @chamallow.

• Like 2

Whoever uploaded the english episode 3 Stan Lee Lucky... thank you so much. it has been nearly a week. that is so helpful!

edit @mielb on addicted, thank you for your time and effort.

English for Episode 7? 

For a really entertaining production this certainly gets little attention.

edit: this is the sole site that supports subtitles for Stan Lee's Lucky Man. there have to be 50 subtitle sites and literally every other site that has subtitles at all for "lucky"are lifted from addic7ed. quite bizarre. granted this is not a us network production but sky is hardly a single channel free to air satellite company based in Багахангай дүүрэг mongolia.

extraordinary work done by the contributors here!