American Crime s02e06 Fleet release

Importunitas

As the actual episode s02e07 already was aired on 17th, I would like to ask if a Fleet-version of the subs to the last American Crime episode, s02e06, will still be issued?

Since the airing on February 10, I do have the episode in Fleet-mp4 and the subtitles as FUM-version only, which doesn't fit. I've searched everywhere on many subtitles-sites, and the forum here as well, but could not find the Fleet-subs. I'd really appreciate any info about that. Thanks in advance :)

Furthermore, I'd like to thank all the hard working syncers and correctors and the rest of the team for the amazing work with all my favorite shows, e.g. honeybunny, chamallow, elderman and all the other names I so often read when watching. You've all very much facilitated my access to the shows in english language, which isn't my native tongue and I really, really appreciate it! Thank you so much!

See comment section at the bottom page of episode 02x06.

Thanks. :)

Comments   (Administrator | Moderator | Team Member | VIP | User)
chamallow 8 days ago    
  We're not wasting time on FLEET, it has video glitches. If you want it, resync it using the HI version, because we won't.
kinglouisxx 8 days ago    
  Thanks, MasterCookie!
VitoSilans 8 days ago    
  Thanks!
GoodWill 8 days ago    
  Cheers, Mastercookie!
diligiant 8 days ago    
  @chamallow, thanks for the tip ; whereas anything vs FLEET is an obvious choice, I wasn't sure about AVS.
chamallow 8 days ago    
  Since AVS works with FUM, there shouldn't be any problem there
muriell812 8 days ago    
oblio4 8 days ago    
  I'm glad you're going to be passing on FLEET, in addition to their video failings, their audio quality is usually similar to listening to blown speakers. (most of the time FUM worked passably with FLEET subs, when FLEET wasn't cutting pieces off.)
oblio4 8 days ago    
  With the preponderance of mush-mouthed actors, and ones that speak in permanent stage whispers or vocal-fry these days, I was far more dependent on the subs if I had to use FLEET audio.
sudsy 7 days ago    
  THANKS, MasterCookie !!!
explosiveskull 7 days ago    
  Thanks!
WhatWuzzat 7 days ago    
  Thanks! FUM works with mSD.
kglading 7 days ago    
  Thank you
lester burnham 7 days ago    
  I was doing a resync for FLEET but this time they butchered the video just a bit too much at each ad break with entire sentences missing, so I'll not finish this.
chamallow 7 days ago    
  That's what I said in the first comment, video glitches, no point in subbing a video with missing parts :)
  • Like 1

Thank you so much for your quick answer. I'll try and get another video in FUM.

Silly me, I didn't even know there was a comment section at the bottom of the pages, never noticed it because I usually always go directly to the series overview page to download from there, because the episode page is a little confusing/too mazy for me with all the banners and buttons and links, while the series overview is graphically slim and thus easier on my brain to handle). I'll make sure next time to first check there before posting. Thanks again!

• Like 1