Problems synchro

bobbypac

Hello @bobbypac :) 

Can you tell us more about this? Which shows? All the versions? If I may, did you check if you had the right video? 4 or 5 seconds would be quite surprising; it's way too out of sync.

Have a great weekend,

Cheers!

• Like 2

Hello . It was on the last downloaded of " Chicago PD " S03E19. I had to take another way with a site with subs inclued . As you have seen I'm french excuse some mistake of vocabulary.

Have a good weekend too  bye

[MODERATION EDIT:]

ILLEGAL CONTENT
Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain or provide any material, including software ("****") is forbidden.
Similarly, requesting or posting serials, CD keys, passwords or cracks is forbidden.

Hello . First I've never ask you for some help for series . All subs you you send to people are for what ??????? To allow to have subs for series so why you answer me that is FORBIDDEN series or subs .Sorry but I don't understand . 

Bye

Sorry I've forgot why I' ve mail you to warn you that you problem with synchro .No problem for me I' ve found another supplier.

Bye

Hello.

You do know there is a french section? It would be so much easier to understand each other...
So, I didn't see anything weird with the subs you were talking about. And I must admit, I'm having trouble understanding what you mean in the first place.
Anyway, if a moderator decided that your post needed to be edited, there must be a reason. There is no need to get angry. We're happy to help if we can, but we are not here to serve you. 

Have a nice weekend,

Good bye.

Hello 

You must know that there are millions of people who download US series which are the best but I was a litte bit angry because maybe the problem of synchro you must know I had no problem whit it but others people could have .

Bye

@bobbypac I'm gonna speak french.

1/ Le site auquel tu reproches un problème de synchronisation n'a absolument rien à voir avec addic7ed.

2/ les sous-titres en question n'ont aucun problème sur addic7ed

2/ La logique veut donc que tu t'adresses au site en question.

3/ Indiquer le nom ou un lien vers ce site est interdit par les règles du forum

Maintenant que tu sais tout : topic locked.

Bon week-end.

• Like 1

This place is like somebody's memory of a town, and the memory is fading.

• Traditore locked this topic