Looking for a syncer

alex28

Looking for someone that can synchronize subtitles VERY GOOD and FAST! ( no more than 1 hour and 30 minutes for a 43 minutes show ).

If you have what it takes, leave a reply HERE. You will be given a test subtitle as long with a test video to do the sync. We need only 1 person for this job ( 2 at most ).
Reply to this thread ONLY IF you know what you`re doing.

Also you need some basic English in your vocabulary ( so it won`t take minutes for us to understand each other ).

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

I think you should remove the criteria 'fast'. I take nearly 2-3 hours of my worthy life by syncing a sub properly to the episode.

No offense, but the Delay/Move button is totally unreliable for HDTV releases.

[align=center]Clicketh!

209lnnl.png[/align]

• 7 months later...

Looking for someone that can synchronize subtitles VERY GOOD and FAST! ( no more than 1 hour and 30 minutes for a 43 minutes show ).

If you have what it takes, leave a reply HERE. You will be given a test subtitle as long with a test video to do the sync. We need only 1 person for this job ( 2 at most ).
Reply to this thread ONLY IF you know what you`re doing.

Also you need some basic English in your vocabulary ( so it won`t take minutes for us to understand each other ).

Hi guys, like i sad before i could help with the syncs but since i told you that i could help you never anwser to me tell me how can we talk about this, what series do you need me to sync and where can i get the subs from you to sync, and where get the series you need me to sync, if you still need my help please tell me something.thanks.(Luis)

Edit: email address removed. We don't need it, and it's a very bad idea to publish your address on a public forum. If it's a special address that isn't in your profile, send Alex a PM.
s. :) Edited by spyder

i´´ve got you on messenger of windows but i never could get you online to talk with you.let´´s keep trying we have to get it some way!

• 2 years later...