The Moonstone 2016 BBC

bellocom83

Well: I've tried the first one with the TLA release. And, as far as I can see it doesn't need any further work. It fits just right.

Thanks a lot Benaddicted

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for the subtitles.

I found three or them on subsaga.com, I downloaded them, and they seemed to work ok with the TLA version.

So I tried to uploaded them to addic7ed, and the system told me that they were wrong, that they only had 5 lines, which is not true.

So I "converted" them with Aegisub, but no way.

It is not the first time this has happened to me, so I'd like to know what to do when I found some interesting subtitles, how to manage them o how to tell the right people that the subs are there.

Nice to meet u!!!!!

Thanks a lot for the subtitles.

I found three or them on subsaga.com, I downloaded them, and they seemed to work ok with the TLA version.

So I tried to uploaded them to addic7ed, and the system told me that they were wrong, that they only had 5 lines, which is not true.

So I "converted" them with Aegisub, but no way.

It is not the first time this has happened to me, so I'd like to know what to do when I found some interesting subtitles, how to manage them o how to tell the right people that the subs are there.

Nice to meet u!!!!!

I love aegi, but this "5 lines" thing is a bummer. Easy to fix though. You just have to convert the subs into .srt NoTag via this website: https://atelier.u-sub.net/converter/ You also can open them with Subtitles Edit, then save, that will do the trick.

Even if the sync matches TLA's release, I didn't see any dashes in the subs, nor parenthesis for the HI version. I think benaddicted's right, they might need some corrections before uploading.

• Like 3