Requesting Subs for Leah Remini Scientology and the Aftermath

Mudflap

This is my first post so hopefully I've done everything properly.

I stumbled across a new series several days ago called "Leah Remini Scientology and the Aftermath" and have not been able to find subs on any sites I've visited. after searching this forum I also didn't see any requests for them. I would greatly appreciate it if someone here could provide subs for this series.

Thank you very much. MF

Hi, Mudflap. This show is not on our schedule, but we can provide you with the raw subs. I've made some corrections, but the sync part needs to be taken care of on your end. You can bump this topic if I forgot about the future episodes (no need to create another topic). Hope you enjoy it and have a nice day!

NOTE: Episodes 01x00 and 01x04 were released by W4F, therefore subtitles are included.

Leah Remini- Scientology and the Aftermath - 01x01 - Disconnection.srt

Leah Remini- Scientology and the Aftermath - 01x02 - Fair Game.srt

Leah Remini- Scientology and the Aftermath - 01x03 - The Bridge.srt

Leah Remini- Scientology and the Aftermath - 01x05 - Golden Era.srt

Leah Remini- Scientology and the Aftermath - 01x06 - Auditing.srt

Leah Remini- Scientology and the Aftermath - 01x07 - Enemies of the Church.srt

Leah Remini- Scientology and the Aftermath - 01x08 - Ask Me Anything (Part 2).srt

• Like 2

Thank you for replying to my post so quickly, especially when it was concerning a show that there is probably not going to be a very big demand for. I was not expecting to get help for several days, if ever. I am thoroughly impressed and very appreciative. It should be no problem to sync the subs myself now that you have provided them. Again, thank you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was hoping to get subs for s01e02 when you get a chance. I'm in absolutely no hurry at all. I will probably wait a couple of weeks and binge half the season anyway, so whenever you have a chance to get to it I would be quite appreciative. Thank you.

• Like 1

I was hoping to get subs for s01e02 when you get a chance. I'm in absolutely no hurry at all. I will probably wait a couple of weeks and binge half the season anyway, so whenever you have a chance to get to it I would be quite appreciative. Thank you.

​Subtitles added for the second episode on the second post. ;)

Thank you for adding s01e02. I hope it's not too much trouble providing this series for me. I sincerely appreciate it. 

​It's no trouble at all. I'll just need you to keep reminding me in case I forget about it again. ;)

• 1 month later...

Hi, Mudflap. This show is not on our schedule, but we can provide you with the raw subs. I've made some corrections, but the sync part needs to be taken care of on your end. You can bump this topic if I forgot about the future episodes (no need to create another topic). Hope you enjoy it and have a nice day!

NOTE: Episodes 01x00 and 01x04 were released by W4F, therefore subtitles are included.

Leah Remini- Scientology and the Aftermath - 01x01 - Disconnection.srt

Leah Remini- Scientology and the Aftermath - 01x02 - Fair Game.srt

Leah Remini- Scientology and the Aftermath - 01x03 - The Bridge.srt

Leah Remini- Scientology and the Aftermath - 01x05 - Golden Era.srt

Leah Remini- Scientology and the Aftermath - 01x06 - Auditing.srt

Leah Remini- Scientology and the Aftermath - 01x07 - Enemies of the Church.srt

​Do you have the raw subs for the s01e08 (Ask me Anything Part 2) ?
Thanks

First thank you for all the great work !!! and second can you reup the last sub for the episode 8 of leah remini documentary ? Thank you ^^

​Explosiveskull has already put it in the list, but none of the links are working at the moment. I had the same problems opening any page on the entire forum last week but now they seem to be fine.  Id say if you give it a try later the original link will probably end up working.

• Like 2

First thank you for all the great work !!! and second can you reup the last sub for the episode 8 of leah remini documentary ? Thank you ^^

​Please be patient a little more, we are still working on the "attachments" part.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...