A new French man, may I help ? :)

Elfiooh

Hello everyone ! :)

I am Elfiooh, I'm 18, French and future magician ! I've just finished my second exam period in Performing Arts in Poitiers, I really hope to pass to second year... x)

I am a huge fan of Doctor Who and Sherlock, it's mainly Doctor Who that's brought here, I watch it in live every Saturday evening and I would like to do something for that fantastic series and for its community by helping with French or English subtitling. I don't have a great experience with subtitling softwares so I just would like to translate the episodes as fast as possible (I'm ready to start few minutes after the end of the episode) and with a deep respect to the Doctor Who Universe :)

If I have time and want it, may be I could help on other series, I'll see ^^'

• Like 4

Welcome here fellow Poitevin!

Doctor Who is part of the shows handled by our team, so your help won't be needed for the English subs.

Your help on translations is welcome, as long as you do it by the rules. 

Happy reading!

• Like 1

Thank you !

Haha, I prefer Pictavien than Poitevin, it's the same thing but it is more elegant :P

Your help on translations...

​... of Doctor Who, that's it ? ^^' For now this is only what I am interested in. Is there a test to pass or something ?

Haha, I prefer Pictavien than Poitevin, it's the same thing but it is more elegant :P

Poitevin also means the inhabitants from the region of Poitou so not entirely wrong if we mean the region and not the town. :P Such as me even though from another département ;) 

• Like 3

Poitevin also means the inhabitants from the region of Poitou so not entirely wrong if we mean the region and not the town. :P 

Yep, exactly what was meant here :P

• Like 1