Boston Med S01E06 & S01E07

humanbeing

Need Boston Med S01E06 & S01E07 English subtitle, please. It's been more than a week and still haven't seen English sub for ep6 surface. Can someone please help out or point me to the right direction of where to get it? Thanks very much in advance.

Sorry guys, the transcript is way too bad. Half of the texts are missing, it needs hard corrections, etc. If anyone's interested syncing and correcting it, he/she can send me a PM, and I can give him/her the transcripts for these 2 episodes.

Need Boston Med S01E06 & S01E07 English subtitle, please. It's been more than a week and still haven't seen English sub for ep6 surface. Can someone please help out or point me to the right direction of where to get it? Thanks very much in advance.

Just want to say Thank You to n17t01 for posting it and thanks mczolly for helping out.
:D

hahaha you should be more patient!! hehe, its coming! dont worry, it'll be up later today, i just did 4 episodes of players in a row, give me some time! It needs to be done line by line, so im guessing at night it'll be done, when i watch it. :) see ya!:D

hahaha you should be more patient!! hehe, its coming! dont worry, it'll be up later today, i just did 4 episodes of players in a row, give me some time! It needs to be done line by line, so im guessing at night it'll be done, when i watch it. :) see ya!:D

Sorry, didn't mean to rush you, it was more like a reminder. Thanks again, n17t01. As always, you come thru again. :D