Lee and Dean

jvo2018

Just wondering if anyone could suggest how to find the remaining subs for this show.  (Episode 1 was posted 2.5 months ago, but the subsequent ones are not.)  Thanks,  Newbie Jack

Hymeros - thanks for the suggestion.  But at Subscene, I only see Episode 1 and it appears to be lifted off of addic7ted.  I tried a couple of other sites, which also seem to only have Episode 1.  Jack

Hi, we don't have time for that show, but here are the raw captions  that should be relatively in sync, which contains color tags and such (can be removed in Notepad by Search and Replace). Do not upload them on addic7ed in that state, they would need corrections.

Lee and Dean 101.txt

Lee and Dean 102.txt

Lee and Dead 103.txt

Lee and Dean 104.txt

Lee and Dean 105.txt

Edited by chamallow

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.

Thank you very much for the raw captions.  I started to clean and sync them, but I may have found a labeling error or two?  Here is how they seem to be off, IMHO:

Caption file labeled L&D 102.txt is actually for the first episode, L&D 101

Caption file labeled L&D 103.txt is actually for the second episode, L&D 102

Caption file for the third episode is missing

Caption file labeled L&D 104.txt  is correct

Caption file labeled L&D 105.txt  is correct

Thanks for any assistance you can provide,  Jack

I checked the five txt files - all are correct and with minor editing and one 4 second resynching at about 12 minutes in, they work fine on MTB files.  Thanks very much!

• Like 1

Lebs - I can try to upload them to this forum, if you aren't expecting perfection in any way.  NEWBIE DISCLAIMER:  I am no expert, using an old sub editor program, and what I consider passable probably would be considered sloppy and certainly not up to the standards of addic7ed.  Perhaps you have the skills to edit them so they would be more usable for others?  The first file is already in the main addic7ed database - here are 2 through 5.  They also are not named following addic7ed protocol - these are intended for MTB video files, such as Lee.And.Dean.S01E02.HDTV.x264-MTB.  Good luck with them!

Lee and Dean 102.srt

Lee and Dean 103.srt

Lee and Dean 104.srt

Lee and Dean 105.srt

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

Season 2 of Lee and Dean began about 11 days ago and once again it is proving tough to find any site that is posting subs, even the raw ones.  If anyone can find them, I will be glad to clean them up for the group, as I did for Season 1 last year.  THANKS!

• Like 1