Request For Eng Subs: Waiting for God

duo-com-ac4076c2

• 2 years later...

Here's Waiting for God S01 subtitles. These came from DVD closed captions data and their original casing was ALL_CAPS. I changed the casing to Normal, thus you may find errors. S02 through S05 are available. Hope this helps. 

Waiting.for.God.S01.zip

Edited by chile-verde
Replace archive with correct subtitles
  • Thanks 1

Ripped S02-S05 English subtitles in idx/sub format. Let me know if you can use them.

Edited by chile-verde
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, chile-verde said:

Ripped S02-S05 English subtitles in idx/sub format. Let me know if you can use them.

Thanks Chile. Yes I can use them - not my favourite form of subs by a long shot, but definitely usable.

Just wondering though, if they aren't synced to the start time of the files I have, how do I adjust them permanently?

Also, just a note for anyone else downloading Series 1 above, the start of ep 2 is appended to the end of ep 1 - and then onward down the line. So the beginning of ep 3 is appended to the end of ep 2 etc etc.

Thanks again for the subs chile.

• Sad 1

:JFBQ00153070129A:

Did not realize that DVD closed captions data was extracted by VOB file and not by Title (Episode). I have synced the files by episode and updated the original archive (ABOVE?).

The idx/sub files for S02-S05 are attached. If you open an idx file in a text editor you'll see the instructions to repair desynchronization.

Hope this helps!

Waiting.for.God_S02_idx-sub.zip Waiting.for.God_S03_idx-sub.zip Waiting.for.God_S04_idx-sub.zip Waiting.for.God_S05_idx-sub.zip

• Thanks 2

Thank you very much chile-verde and MemoryOnSmells, very much appreciated. 

Thank you chile also for the info about editing idx files. I had no idea it could be done! As it turns out they are synced pretty well anyway. :)

• Like 1

• 7 months later...