Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman

Annon Amos

Hi, if there are none in the DVD releases, there's close to zero chance to ever have any, unless it becomes available on a streaming platform and they decide to provide subs for it.

• Like 1

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.

Thanks a bunch ......... I was given the entire series on a flash drive  in mp4. I have a member of my household that can not hear very well and thus my need for subs. It was one of the most popular shows on TV and I am surprised that there are no english subtitles. Thanks again.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Hello dear friend, please guide me and i want to help me, I am going to watch Dr. Quinn medicine woman TV series but i can not find English subtitle, and i want to watch this series because i like really and for better my English language , please send me all subtitle or every season you have please please ...my email address is vgoodarzi1992@gmail.com .

thank you very much . i hope response from you .

Hi ,

yes i read and I saw Amazon but only American credit card can pay and i am not American citizen . please help me . thank you .

if you have a subtitle season 1 or every season send me . vgoodarzi1992@gmail.com 

thank you friends