Eureka Season 2 - English (Resync) Subtitles For Skyone Hd 720P Release

Slider69

Hello,

I can't find the Season 2 subs for this particular realease (the only one in HD so far ?) so I hope that someone got these and could share ! All other english subs I've tried are completely out of sync !
These episodes came from SkyOne (UK). Release name is 720p.HDTV.x264.uM.mkv.

Thanks in advance,

Slid'

Hi,

Thanks for your answer HoneyBunny :)

Do you know if there's a way to adjust a progressive delay of a subtitles file ?

I think the sync probleme is due to a framerate or NTSC/PAL differences between this specific version and the other ones. In fact, I've found that my subtitle are 1 minute and 46 seconds faster than the video. But this is a progressive delay, not a constant one.

So far, I haven't found any software that allows me to adjust progressive delay of a sub file, just this website : http://www.subsedit.com/progressive , but it does not seems to work fine...
Hope you can help me :)
Thanks,

Slid'

[...]
Do you know if there's a way to adjust a progressive delay of a subtitles file ?
[...]

The only way is just to check line by line, to see where timing are going crazy. :)
To have a soft to adjust a progressive delay, it will be like someone (finally) will discover unified fields theory :D .

cheers,

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Hi.

Frame rate has no effect on timing of subs.

If the subs are OK at the start, then progressively fall behind, try this.

Open in Subtitle Workshop.
Select: Edit... Timings... Adjust... Adjust subtitles...

Adjust the timing of the last spoken line.

That will bring the last line into sync., and it will "ripple" back through the whole file, the change getting smaller and smaller as it approaches the first line, which is anchored.

(Note: if there is a credit line at the end, you will have to delete it - the last line must be a spoken line.)

If you finish up with a sync'd start and finish, but with out of sync' in the middle, then the file needs more than just a simple adjustment.

s.

Important links: Forum Help.

United%20Kingdom.gif

Never look before you leap, it'll spoil the surprise.

Well, it seems that spyderspyder have found the solution to the unified field theory :D
I did not know Subtitle Workshop has this feature. This works fine, thank you very much :)

:D And he has no Nobel prize yet ? :D Gosh !

If you finish up with a sync'd start and finish, but with out of sync' in the middle, then the file needs more than just a simple adjustment.

You have to take care on that.

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK: