Request subs for Departure (2019)

loredanap2001

Hi,

From what I can gather it'll air on Global in Canada either later this year or early next year.

I'm not sure we'll be able to have subs for it until then, unless some videos come out with subs. Let us know if you spot some.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • kinglouisxx locked this topic
  • Costa Dax unlocked this topic

"Departure" was released on Peacock in the U.S. on Thursday, September 17, 2020. No videos from Peacock so far. Subs from Peacock are also hard to get.

The best chance for subs is from the premiere of the series on Global in Canada which will be on Thursday, October 8, 2020.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been searching for English subs for the British-Canadian 6 part series Departure (season 1) first aired in 2019. Does anyone know where they are available? I have been looking in all the usual places but have come up empty.   

Thanks

Edited by Britbike

Hi, @Britbike! And welcome to Sub-Talk! :)

There was already a topic about subs for "Departure", so I merged your new topic with the already existing one.

We intend to provide English subtitles on Addic7ed starting October 9, one day after the show's premiere on Global in Canada.

• Like 1

English subs for all Season 1 episodes of "Departure" are now available on Addic7ed. They can be found here:

https://www.addic7ed.com/show/8113

Make sure you thank @ByDem_ for her work.

@amay2001:

@forgetit is right. The HDTV version would require a line-by-line resync, a tremendous task that I doubt anyone would be willing to undertake.

It would be prudent to forget about it and grab the WEB-DL/WEBRip version instead.

• Thanks 1

Hey, @amay2001!

I have news for you! An HDTV resync for Episode 1 has been posted on Addic7ed by dus001.

You can find it here: https://www.addic7ed.com/serie/Departure/1/1/Vanished

I don't have the video, so I can't say if it's a good sync or not, but perhaps you can try it and let us all know.

It's possible that he intends to do resyncs for all episodes, so don't lose hope yet! :)

• Thanks 1