Sub-Talk.net - TV shows community
Li1980

English subs - season 3 Bordertown

Li1980

Requesting subs if anyone can help please?... Have really looked everywhere so far and read the requests post and tried all the listed websites :/

Thanks!

• Like 1

fluxgame

I pulled the Finnish SRTs out of the video files and started running them through Google Translate, but the result isn't great. If someone is willing to do a proper translation, I can send the SRTs over. Or, if there's no better option, I'll finish the season and share them.

• Like 1

pixxxie

Not ideal, those machine translations. Thanks for the effort, though.

chile-verde

popo

chile-verde, thanks for the try but those subs aren't downloadable. Are they in English and could you point me to the website please?

many thanks

chile-verde

The subs are in English and came from a very popular service <wink, wink, nudge, nudge>. The links work fine if you're logged in. I downloaded them using Firefox, Chrome and Edge.

Edited by chile-verde
  • Thanks 1

popo

Many thanks chile-verde, worked a treat.  Great series.

Edited by popo

jackychan

Hi there, badly looking for bordertown seasson 3 english subtitile  720p . Already downloaded the series but couldnt able to watch . Regards 

BorisVictor

jackychan

chile-verde..Would you pls tell me that does that mean <wink, wink, nudge, nudge>? I'm also looking for bordertown season 3 english subtitle

chile-verde

jackychan > The subtitle files you need are all in an earlier post in this thread. 🔺Look above🔺

<wink, wink, nudge nudge> is from an old sketch from Monty Python's Flying Circus and used sarcastically to mean something along the lines of "I'm sure it's painfully obvious to us both." I used it in reference to a popular video over the internet service.

Edited by chile-verde

chile-verde

emcee > These  SEASON 2 subs  contain the Forced Narrative. Hope these help you. 

Bordertown.S02E07-FN.srt Bordertown.S02E08-FN.srt Bordertown.S02E09-FN.srt Bordertown.S02E06-FN.srt Bordertown.S02E05-FN.srt Bordertown.S02E04-FN.srt Bordertown.S02E03-FN.srt Bordertown.S02E02-FN.srt Bordertown.S02E01-FN.srt Bordertown.S02E10-FN.srt

Edited by chile-verde
Replace subs with added Forced Narrative
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Potato Cracker
andrea

Chile-verde, the attchament are not available. Can you share a link?

kind regards

Andrea

Nomadas

First @Chile-verde really really really thank you for the s03 subs.

@ andrea for the 720p x264 Stb version of Bordertown s03 this subs are synced.  

Bordertown.S03E03.srt Bordertown.S03E01.srt Bordertown.S03E02.srt Bordertown.S03E04.srt Bordertown.S03E05.srt Bordertown.S03E06.srt Bordertown.S03E07.srt Bordertown.S03E08.srt Bordertown.S03E09.srt Bordertown.S03E10.srt

chile-verde

andrea > Given the multiple releases, the subs are not meant to always meet everybody's syncing needs. If the subs are not synced to your liking then you can change that. A quick internet search :85: can show many ways to sync your subs.

Edited by chile-verde
  • Like 1

man

Hello where can I download Sorjonen season 2? It is nowhere on the net...!

Please let me know