English subs - season 3 Bordertown

Li1980

Requesting subs if anyone can help please?... Have really looked everywhere so far and read the requests post and tried all the listed websites :/

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I pulled the Finnish SRTs out of the video files and started running them through Google Translate, but the result isn't great. If someone is willing to do a proper translation, I can send the SRTs over. Or, if there's no better option, I'll finish the season and share them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6

chile-verde, thanks for the try but those subs aren't downloadable. Are they in English and could you point me to the website please?

many thanks

The subs are in English and came from a very popular service <wink, wink, nudge, nudge>. The links work fine if you're logged in. I downloaded them using Firefox, Chrome and Edge.

Edited by chile-verde
  • Thanks 1

Hi there, badly looking for bordertown seasson 3 english subtitile  720p . Already downloaded the series but couldnt able to watch . Regards 

• BorisVictor locked this topic

jackychan > The subtitle files you need are all in an earlier post in this thread. ?Look above?

<wink, wink, nudge nudge> is from an old sketch from Monty Python's Flying Circus and used sarcastically to mean something along the lines of "I'm sure it's painfully obvious to us both." I used it in reference to a popular video over the internet service.

Edited by chile-verde

emcee > These  SEASON 2 subs  contain the Forced Narrative. Hope these help you. 

Bordertown.S02E07-FN.srt Bordertown.S02E08-FN.srt Bordertown.S02E09-FN.srt Bordertown.S02E06-FN.srt Bordertown.S02E05-FN.srt Bordertown.S02E04-FN.srt Bordertown.S02E03-FN.srt Bordertown.S02E02-FN.srt Bordertown.S02E01-FN.srt Bordertown.S02E10-FN.srt

Edited by chile-verde
Replace subs with added Forced Narrative
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

First @Chile-verde really really really thank you for the s03 subs.

@ andrea for the 720p x264 Stb version of Bordertown s03 this subs are synced.  

Bordertown.S03E03.srt Bordertown.S03E01.srt Bordertown.S03E02.srt Bordertown.S03E04.srt Bordertown.S03E05.srt Bordertown.S03E06.srt Bordertown.S03E07.srt Bordertown.S03E08.srt Bordertown.S03E09.srt Bordertown.S03E10.srt

andrea > Given the multiple releases, the subs are not meant to always meet everybody's syncing needs. If the subs are not synced to your liking then you can change that. A quick internet search :85: can show many ways to sync your subs.

Edited by chile-verde
  • Like 1