Subtitle

Mattboyz

Hello, 

Did you have Sofia the first, Elena of Avalor and Tangled the Serie for TV subtitle for all. I want looking english subtitle if you have available please contact me.

welcome mattboyz!

​Hello, Did you can use make subtitle or what? I just want know i need your active so i will like looking who person can make english subtitle because i am deaf that why I need looking person for make create to subtitle is worth for save my life. please let me know anyone know about that? 

Hi, @Mattboyz

Rapunzel's Tangled Adventures (formerly known as Tangled: The Series) is a show we do, so subs will be released for the remaining episodes of the season at some point.

I haven't had much time to give to it lately, and I'm sorry for that, but rest assured they'll come rather sooner than later.

As for the other two shows you mentioned, they're not shows we handle. But you can easily find videos with subtitles included on the net.

They might not be perfect, at least not corrected to our standards, but that may be enough for you to be able to enjoy these shows.

It is also true for Tangled if you're not wiling to wait for us to release them.

Cheers!