Miss Fisher & the Crypt of Tears

Bill

Hello,

Miss Fisher & the Crypt of Tears has finally been released on Acorn. :D I would love to have English subs for it! It is a full-length feature so it might be categorized as a movie, as I think it had a limited theatrical release, but as it's on Acorn I'm thinking it is a TV special.

Hi, Bill!

"Miss Fisher and the Crypt of Tears" is a movie, not a TV show and not a TV special (a term that has a very specific meaning in TV lingo).

It's been released theatrically. The fact that it's also been streamed on Acorn doesn't make it less of a movie. Many movies are on streaming services or on TV.

But more to the point, the English subtitles have been released and can be found on several sites. Take your pick:

Enjoy! :D

Edited by Costa Dax

Thanks! I thought it was a feature (movie) but my experience with TV shows with theatrical release features after the conclusion of the series is lacking, so I closed my eyes and threw a dart—and missed*. LOL I'm not a fan of OpenSubtitles, especially when they have been cribbed from here with annoying ad lines inserted—which often puts them out of sync. :80: Sonarr served me the 720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX] version and the EVO from here is perfect with it. No issue with it being only SDH as that is easily remedied. BTW, I appear as bcampa on the sub site. I have no idea how I managed to be Bill here on the forum. Senor moment I suppose.

Thanks for pointing me where I needed to go. I've been looking forward to this last Phryne fix for a long time.

*-Sonarr lists Crypt of Tears as a special for Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries and TVDB does as well, showing it as S00E01