Code 404

crisps

3 hours ago, popopopo said:

Haven't check the quality of them, but I found subs to ep 1-4 on the certain site, only 5-6 are missing.

Hmmm, if the certain site is Addic7ed then I can't find them on there. The search drop-down isn't working still I think, but the show isn't listed anyway. And the search field doesn't give me any results for code 404, code, or 404.  Or is the certain site something else I'm not aware of?

Can you maybe provide a link to the ep 1-4 subs for now? Thanks!

On 5/8/2020 at 2:05 AM, ratpack said:

Hmmm, if the certain site is Addic7ed then I can't find them on there. The search drop-down isn't working still I think, but the show isn't listed anyway. And the search field doesn't give me any results for code 404, code, or 404.  Or is the certain site something else I'm not aware of?

Can you maybe provide a link to the ep 1-4 subs for now? Thanks!

Don't know if it's allowed, but I can do this 

[MODERATION EDIT]

Edited by kinglouisxx
Bad subs
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for those. They're a bit rough - look like maybe they're translated from some other language back into English? Anyway, they're certainly good enough to get the gist.

Thanks again! Please share ep 5 and 6 if they happen to come available ?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Popopopo but they are a strange translation of the actual voices. As ratpack said you can get an idea of the meaning but if anyone can find the exact ones it would really be appreciated.

We gladly allow sharing raw captions here, for shows that are not handled by our team or available on Addic7ed, but we're not gonna start to become complicit in spreading machine translated subtitles or the like.

If those kind of subs are good enough for you, then we suggest you either do your business through private messages or go find them elsewhere.

Consequently, all files previously attached have been removed.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any chance for english subtitles?
It's important because I started doing a Polish translation of this series, but there are still no subtitles for episodes 5 and 6.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks again to popopopo for the extremely rough Eng subs. It seems they were machine translated from Russian.

Although it seems they should have been shared via pm, they were very helpful to have. At least they gave me enough of an incentive to work on them, based just on having a foundation with the timings.

I have completely re-done them in English, manually.

They're now up on Addic7ed and hopefully will propagate out from there to other sites.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Thank you very much ? 

This will make my work on translation into Polish much easier, because I had to translate the first three episodes by ear and it was not that easy ? Thanks again ?