Le Bureau Des Légendes Season 5

Yod4

Requesting English Subtitles for Le Bureau Des Légendes Season 5.

There are some subs at opensubtitles.org but they seem machine translated. Looking for better quality. 

Thank you.

• Like 1

Hi, @Lapin47

Please don't post links referring to that kind of sites here.

You can attach files in your posts if you like or choose a host.

As far as I could see, the subs you intended to share are for season 4, and the request here is for season 5.

Found some working ENG subs for Saison 5.

EDIT: now that I've watched the first episode with the SPiTES sub I have to tell you that it's not great. Hopefully there'll be some better ones around soon. See also volverine73's post two down.

If you're desperate, try these. The first 8 are all SPiTES and the last two are from CiELOS

Le.Bureau.Des.Legendes.0501.srt Le.Bureau.Des.Legendes.0502.srt Le.Bureau.Des.Legendes.0503.srt Le.Bureau.Des.Legendes.0504.srt Le.Bureau.Des.Legendes.0505.srt Le.Bureau.Des.Legendes.0506.srt Le.Bureau.Des.Legendes.0507.srt Le.Bureau.Des.Legendes.0508.srt Le.Bureau.Des.Legendes.0509.srt Le.Bureau.Des.Legendes.0510.srt

Edited by pixxxie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pixxxie said:

Thank you pixxxie, I have been watching using "SPiTES" subs. They are good for the most part (better than machine translated) but also some errors.  

Will check out "CiELOS" subs for the last two episodes soon.  

• Thanks 1

Well, being halfway through this season (still those from CiELOS) I couldn't help but notice that those subtitles are bad, to say the least. In fact, they are a step and a half from machine translated. Good thing I speak Russian and some French, so I am able to muddle through the ever-escaping meaning of those "English" subs. Forget the French or Russian, mind you, they manage to get all wrong even the English-speaking parts even though that the original French burnt-ins are always correct.
I think I should warn everyone away from using it.
Btw, aren't CiELOS and SPiTES are the same from the very beginning?

Edited by volverine73
  • Thanks 1

I watched the first episode with the ENG subs and would have to agree with you volverine73. Maybe we should all wait for some better subs.

So, are you suggesting that CiELOS and SPiTES are the same subs? I can't tell, because I only have what I linked to above, rather than a full set of each.

There are also 1080p HYBRiS videos if you look well enough (they are the same source as CiELOS, which is only 720p).

If the consensus is that they are bad, we'll delete them.

As far as can see they contain the same text (I can't guarantee it, but I tried to switch between them on three different episodes). The only difference is those posted here starting with episode 5 are of a weird (manual?) aligning to the right with added spaces to that goal. SPiTES are normal that way, except there's still no ep.10.
But then again, the contents is the same, or of the same quality. They look like those on Youtube, the machine picks up the audio and interprets it (half of it poorly) and than translates it into English (again, poorly).
UPD: no, they are different. SPiTES are better some, although hardly usable too

Edited by volverine73

• 2 weeks later...

Hi !
still no decent subs available ?
i'm french, already watched but looking for english subs to watch (again) new season with my non french speaking wife...

English subs for past seasons were...ok but for 5th they're really terrible so far ?

Edited by Xavman

They're embedded and I've been unable to extract them.

If you use a VPN (and optionally adjust your time zone) you should be able to watch SBS. Well, it's something while we wait for separate subs.

Lol Have given up waiting on legit sources and google brought me here. Unfortunately Im finding it surprisingly difficult to register an Australian email account to watch SBS. :( Magent link only provides first 4 episodes too sadly :(

18 hours ago, pixxxie said:

They're embedded and I've been unable to extract them.

They're hardcoded into the video feed, so you won't be able to extract them.

12 hours ago, HappyLoman2 said:

Lol Have given up waiting on legit sources and google brought me here.

If you can wait a couple days, that might change.

The good thing being English spoken parts are also subtitled in these SBS videos.

• Like 2