Sub-Talk.net - TV shows community
aquire

nginx error!

aquire

Hi

Several days I had problems with Addic7ed's page, sometimes I get un error message:

nginx error!

The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

It's happening so often now that I just give up the attempt to browse Addic7ed. What is wrong?

pixxxie

I cannot replicate your issue, aquire. Everything looks good in the southern hemisphere.

Are you still having your nginx error? Do you also get it when accessing the URL via a VPN?

forgetit

Seen it several times today. It's random, sometimes you see it, sometimes you don't. Probably to do with the server problems over the last few weeks.

• Like 1

aquire
13 hours ago, pixxxie said:

I cannot replicate your issue, aquire. Everything looks good in the southern hemisphere.

Are you still having your nginx error? Do you also get it when accessing the URL via a VPN?

No I don't use VPN. I just managed to get in,let's see for how long

chamallow

It should be good now.

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ.