Jump to content

Fixing "bad request error" when using language filter for shows with a single quote in the title


Recommended Posts


I noticed that every time I use the language filter for a show with a qingle quote in the title, I get a "Bad request" error page.

When I check the url of the error page, I see that the single quote is not correctly "url encoded". Instead of a %27 ther is only a %

If I change that in the url, the page work just fine, so I think there's a small bug, probably one line to fix in the language filter code.

I'm french, so sorry if my english is not very good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's a known issue that hasn't been fixed.

You can read it in French here (click on the title "erreur 400 sur une série"):

Or in English here:

It's been there for ages, so there's that...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...