Request Inspector Lynley Mysteries en subtitles

LadyTaz

I am requesting english subtitles for "The Inspector Lynley Mysteries"

Pilot plus seasons1-6, please.

I would appreciate any help. Thank you

I have already checked on addic7ed and there are no subs for the pilot.  They say it is for the pilot, but it aleays ends up being for the "1x03 Well Schooled"

If nothing else, I need the pilot episodes {parts 1 & 2}

Some of them have introduction about the episode and none of them are in sync with the ones I downloaded.

I hope someone can help me.

I have attached an example. It is listed as episode 1, but that is only if you don't count the pilot.

Thank youThe Inspector Lynley Mysteries - 1x01 - Episode 1.PDTV.The Inspector Lynley Mysteries S01E.srt

Hi

not sure about sync - that's all I have somehow ))

3 files for Pilot  (2 versions of part 2) and archiv for seasons 2-6

Inspector_Lynley.s00e01.2001.XviD.DVDRip.eng.srt Inspector_Lynley.s00e02.2001.XviD.DVDRip.eng.srt

Inspector_Lynley.(2-6.sezon)eng subs.rar

Inspector_Lynley.s00e02.2001.XviD.DVDRip+1min.en.srt

Edited by 7kozlov
add files

Can I impose on you for season 1 of The Inspector Lynley Mysteries?

You subtitles you gave me for the pilot and for seasons 2-6 are perfect. They are in sync and are correct in wording.

The subs I have for season 1 won't sync up no matter what I do and some of the sentences are wrong.

I got them from addic7ed.com, subscene, and opensubtitles.org. And they are all the same.

Could you please help me one more time? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you

Sorry. It was all that I have :( 

and It was kind of miracle that I still have it and find it in my absolutly mess storages...

I don"t even remember where I took subs for 1-st season  - It was about 15 years ago...

Now remember - I was watching s01e02-05 with Russian subs then. Sorry. I think I can find Russian subs that sync OK for 1--st season, but ? 

Edited by 7kozlov
remember now :)

Thank you for trying. If russian subs can sync , maybe I can translate them and make them  work,.

I appreciate you taking time out of your day to help me.

Thank you so much

So Russian subs 

it sync but with the introductions about the episodes. So there is a link in txt file to Russian **** - don't worry - there is English audio

Cheers

PS WOW! There is cenzura :) You can't use word '"тrаскеr" ))

Inspector_Lynley.s01e01.2002.XviD.TVRip.srt Inspector_Lynley.s01e02.2002.XviD.TVRip.srt Inspector_Lynley.s01e03.2002.XviD.TVRip.srt Inspector_Lynley.s01e04.2002.XviD.TVRip.srt link to.txt

Edited by 7kozlov
wow

• 10 months later...

Here is all english subtitles for Lynley pilot (2 episodes) and season 1 (4 episodes), I have taken them from the shorter versions of the episodes so not all text is there (therefore there are some gaps) but now I have put them in the right places at least, so it fits with the longer versions  ? 

ILM S00E01 - The Pilot pt1 x264 RB58.srt ILM S00E02 - The Pilot pt2 x264 RB58.srt ILM S01E01 - Well Schooled in Murder x264 RB58.srt ILM S01E02 - Payment in Blood x264 RB58.srt ILM S01E03 - For the Sake of Elena x264 RB58.srt ILM S01E04 - Missing Joseph x264 RB58.srt