Condor season 2

coolrad

Hi. Guys i need would like condor season 2 episode 1 & 2 English subtitles, please. Thank you.

Edited by emeline-whovian

21 hours ago, forgetit said:

Found one at opensubtitles. Looks like translated from another language. But maybe you can use it.

condor.s02e01.1080p.webrip.x265-minx.srtUnavailable

Thanks. I already got it now i need I would like s02 e02 & 03 subtitles, please.

Edited by kinglouisxx
Politeness is still not an option

4 hours ago, coolrad said:

I already got it now i need s02 e02 & 03 subtitles, 

Hey, @coolrad

We're not asking for much other than a tiny bit of manners. It's the least one can do when requesting something.

It won't kill anyone to say "please" and "thanks".

It's not like you haven't already been notified about that a couple days ago.

As for the show, it's only been released on the Swedish platform C More as of now. That's why there's only Scandinavian subtitles embedded in videos. Audience Network, on which the show was formerly broadcasted on in the US, has ceased activity about a month ago.

It is still uncertain whether or where the show will air in the US at the moment.

So you may have to wait a little to find decent English subs around.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, kinglouisxx said:

Hey, @coolrad

We're not asking for much other than a tiny bit of manners. It's the least one can do when requesting something.

It won't kill anyone to say "please" and "thanks".

It's not like you haven't already been notified about that a couple days ago.

As for the show, it's only been released on the Swedish platform C More as of now. That's why there's only Scandinavian subtitles embedded in videos. Audience Network, on which the show was formerly broadcasted on in the US, has ceased activity about a month ago.

It is still uncertain whether or where the show will air in the US at the moment.

am sorry for my bad manners , i wont repeat it again & thanks for the info,waiting for the clean subtitles

Hi to all.

Again, god bless addic7ed for the amazing work. 

But, is there a conspiracy about not uploading subtitles to this amazing show (Condor) for its season 2? Maybe CIA, doesn't want too many people to see it..... Just saying lol..

Please it would be great to have english subtitles . what can we do to expedite the process? Should we donate somewhere?

thank you

savas

Greetings, @skazan

You don't need to go as far as a conspiracy to have an answer to your question(s), just a few posts above, in this very same topic.

8 hours ago, kinglouisxx said:

As for the donations, sure they're welcome, but that won't change anything regarding Condor. All we're doing is done on a voluntary basis, and we certainly won't charge for it.

Rest assured, as soon as we have any material to work on we'll upload the subs.

• Like 2

Got some Spanish subs for the first 2 episodes in case that's of interest to anyone.

They're raw, so you'll probably need at least to sync them to videos available to use them.

Other episodes should follow a 2 episodes per week pattern.

Condor - 2x01 - spa.srt

Condor - 2x02 - spa.srt

Condor - 02x03 - spa.srt

Condor - 02x04 - spa.srt

Edited by kinglouisxx
Added ep. 3 & 4
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@forgetit & @pixxxie: There is no need to add raw, uncorrected or questionable subtitles.

There are subtitles on Addic7ed for all episodes that have been released so far. And we will provide subs for all future episodes of Season 2.

The subs can be found here: Condor - Season 2

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

What seems unattainable for many of the second season episodes are subtitles for the foreign (Russian) parts only. The English subtitles on offer are subtitles for all of the spoken words, including all those that are spoken in English. I'm not sure why this is. As I said, there are some episodes (5, for example) for which I've been able to find a foreign parts only set of subtitles.