The ABC murders episode 4

gort9k

Hi: The BBC has released a new episode of "The ABC murders". A 2018 series starring John Malkovich. The orginal series included 3 chapters. I found thsnew episode and it comes with Dannish, Swedish and Norweian subs.

Any chance of getting the English subs por this episode?

Thanks

Hi,

Are you sure that this is a new episode? I very much doubt it. It was only a miniseries, the story is closed, there's not much to tell.

However, for example some countries have reworked the cut of the episodes. France chose to cut it into 4 episodes, but shorter. Couldn't this be what's happening here?

Hi, @gort9k! I'm sure @emeline-whovian is right. Judging from the embedded subs, I'd say that the four recently released videos come from a Nordic country (probably Sweden) which chose to re-edit the original three episodes into four shorter ones, the same way France did.

I really don't know what to think. I watched the 2018 series, and when I found this new episode got surprised. Guess what? I'm goig to download again the three previous episodes and see whether emeline-whovian suggest is true.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for your answers.

Looks like you both were right. Just downloaded the 2018 series again, and this so called episode s01e04 is a reedition of the  original series.

Pity, I was looking forwar to a brand new episode.

Thanks again.

• Like 2