L.A's finest

Soph19

Hello,  Would it be possible to have English subtitles for the second season of L.A's finest?

Thanks in advance.

Soph19

Edited by Soph19
  • Like 1

Hello,
Hope you are all keeping well. Just adding my request to hers, I hope this is the right way to do it? I know you will add them when they are available.
Thank you again Addic7ed.

There are no English subtitles available at the moment. Season 2 has only been released in the Nordic countries, that's why only Nordic languages have been available so far. As @PrimetimeHank mentioned, Season 2 will be released on Spectrum in the U.S. at an unspecified date later in 2020. We may have subtitles then. But the availability of Spectrum CC's is scarce, so we may not be able to have subs even then. We'll see...

• Like 1

Hello all.

Does anyone have English subs for the SECOND season of "L.A.'s Finest"? I keep checking the different sites, but so far, I can't find any.

Please and Thank you. :) 

On 8/7/2020 at 2:10 AM, PrimetimeHank said:

My goodness. Does anyone read before posting?

This is the internet, so why would people bother? ?

• Like 1

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.

Hey all, I found English subtitles buuut, they're machine translated hence a struggle to understand some of the things that have been said by the cast. :( I'd appreciate it if someone can try to correct them please! ??????

We finally have a date. L.A.'s Finest Season 2 will drop all 13 episodes Wednesday, September 9 on Spectrum on Demand.

I feel that I need to remind everyone that the availability of CC's from Spectrum Originals and Spectrum on Demand is problematic.

But you can rest assured that if/when we have them, we'll post them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2020 at 3:50 PM, nickyicy said:

Hey all, I found English subtitles buuut, they're machine translated hence a struggle to understand some of the things that have been said by the cast. :( I'd appreciate it if someone can try to correct them please! ??????

Hello there. Where did you find them? I would like to give it a try. Thanks.

I found subtitles in foreign languages in opensubtitles.org, so I downloaded the Italian subtitles, then I got them translated into English in subtitlestranslator.com.  Half of the subtitles match the spoken English, which it's better than nothing.  LOL!

On 8/15/2020 at 2:02 AM, Costa Dax said:

We finally have a date. L.A.'s Finest Season 2 will drop all 13 episodes Wednesday, September 9 on Spectrum on Demand.

I feel that I need to remind everyone that the availability of CC's from Spectrum Originals and Spectrum on Demand is problematic.

But you can rest assured that if/when we have them, we'll post them.

FOX is now airing season two. Eps 1 and 2 have dropped. Ep 3 on Oct 5