Degrassi Season 9 And 10.

paulina

Hello, I'm from Poland and I have a huge request for you. Could someone make English subtitles for the season 9 and 10 of show Degrassi? In Poland stop airing Degrassi at season 8 and we will paddle our own canoe. Unfortunately, it is difficult to translate by ear. Very please look into my request. Thanks in advance :-)

• Like 2

I agree. It would be helpful not only for Polish, but also people from other countries who can't watch Degrassi on TV or have hearing problems... So please, consider this request. I'd be very grateful if anybody could respond. :)

• Like 3

• 10 months later...

I'm sorry to bring the thread back to live but I would like this request as well.<br />I have 2 dvds (season 9 and season 10 part 1) I bought and didn't know they don't come with either subtitle or CC. =(<br /><br />I hope to search around hard and make requests at various forums.<br /><br />So far, we have some episodes from season 10: ep 1-6 and 8. We still need episodes 7 and 9-44. Wow, that's a lot of works.<br />There is nothing on season 9.<br /><br />@honeybunny, do you have any more scripts for season 10? How about season 9?

ADD EDIT: I just searched TV Guide listing.

If you are, or anyone is able to add more subtitles for the remaining of the season 10. According to TV guide listing, episodes after episode 8 will be showing repeats on TEENICK on Sept 16 through 23 and beyond (?)...

• 2 years later...