Give It a Year

eti

Hi, I am looking for subtitles for Give It a Year, episode 4, a British show in which Karren Brady interviews new business owners after a year. I use those as a tool for easy understanding speech esp. when it's not very well audible, because I am translating into Dutch. Would be grateful if somebody knows where to find these (if at all available). None of the resources in the 'read before requesting' appears to have it. They always point me to a similar named 2013 movie.

There are many ways to obtain captions from the Internet, most of which are not exactly legal (we're not talking downloading them from some subtitles website here). So you have to understand unveiling any of this is not in our best interest. Especially on a public forum. But we gladly help and share when we can.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Okay, I fully understand. Thank you. 

I would have a problem using them if I just took them and then used them for work, but since I only use them as a guide to understand what's being said (in case our customer doesn't deliver it along with the show) I don't mind using them - I still do the translating work myself, obviously. I also make them much shorter (as required for translating) and adapt the timing to our standards, so to me it's just a help. But in case I don't hear what they are saying, it is a big help, sometimes. 

I just hope my asking occasionally won't feel like I'm leeching or like a burden to you guys.  That would be wrong.

Edited by eti