Requesting ENG subs for a Romanian tv show called 'Vlad'

rabz

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is a great TV series, one of the best created by Romanian Media Pro Pictures, the production company who owns PRO TV channel, one of the most viewed in Romania. I am affraid that there are no English subtitles and in the near future won t be any. The plot of the movie is very intersting. A teenager convicted for murder and betrayed by his best friends is imprisoned unfairly and in prison he meets the Engineer, a leader of Mafia which gives the boy a new identity and a new life, making him his right hand. Escaped from prison, the boy, now a wealthy businessman becames close friend with his former friends who betrayed him with the thought of revenge in mind. This is at large the series. The second season run for a couple of weeks, but was interrupted because of pandemia. I was watching also. You can find the series on Voyo or PROTV PLUS MAYBE, BUT YOU HAVE TO ASK SOMEONE TO TRANSLATE IT. I would help you if I had the time, it really worths translating it for the international audiences, as I said is one of the newest Romanian series of such a quality. By the way the Romanian movie production is not so prolific because the lack of funding, so the series are really special.

• 11 months later...

I start watching the show on Youtube in February 2022, and now stuck at Episode 24 cause there are no Subtitles on Episode 24 onwards, I'm very interested to watch the whole series but totally have no clue where to find the series with Subtitles

• 3 months later...

please where are episodes 52 thru 65 of Vlat with english translations PLEASE Youtube had english subtitles until 52-65

• 2 months later...