"Pereval Dyatlova / Dead Mountain Dyatlov Pass Incident" (2020)

ozgun14

Hi, I'm looking for English subtitles for a 8 parts Russian series "Pereval Dyatlova / Dead Mountain Dyatlov Pass Incident" (2020)

No subs available or i couldnt find any. it would be amazing if you have and share it. Thank you.

Edited by ozgun14

Got a warning. Sorry for my impoliteness. I forgot to say "please and thank you"

very wellknown story for the plot, its about a real event. missing and found dead 9 hikers. if any russian friend is here, any help would be great. not many russian shows acknowledged worldwide, maybe this one does it, cause many people curious about the subject for a long time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @ozgun14, If you want to translate them with google translate i might have an idea how you can do that. You can download notepad++(that is what i tried) and in the installation, you could choose which languages to install. You select Bulgarian and install. When you open the file it is now readable and you can copy paste into google translate. It won't be the most accurate translation, but it is a way to do it.

Hope I helped in some way :)

Edited by hope_I_helped
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...