Need Queen Of Flow subtitles in English

Prady

Found English raw subtitles for S01 but did not check for content. Hope this helps!

PS: There was an issue with the first 6 episodes files having the same name. Let me know if they're correct.

The.Queen.of.Flow.S01.zip

Edited by chile-verde

• 3 months later...
Le 09/01/2021 à 16:25, chile-verde a dit :

Found English raw subtitles for S01 but did not check for content. Hope this helps!

PS: There was an issue with the first 6 episodes files having the same name. Let me know if they're correct.

The.Queen.of.Flow.S01.zip 1 MB · 2 téléchargements

Hi, can you tell me where did you get them please. If it doesn't bother you of cours. Thank you

There's no need to repost the download link as the attached zip archive is there. Usually, a Left-click will download the file. Otherwise, Right-click on the attached file > Choose "Save Link As..." > Specify the folder location on your computer to save the file. You need to be logged in to download files.

Edited by chile-verde

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There's no need to repost the download links as the attached zip archives are there. Usually, a Left-click will download the file. Otherwise, Right-click on the attached file > Choose "Save Link As..." > Specify the folder location on your computer to save the file. You need to be logged in to download files.

Edited by chile-verde
  • Thanks 1

Le 03/01/2022 à 14:44, chile-verde a dit :

There's no need to repost the download links as the attached zip archives are there. Usually, a Left-click will download the file. Otherwise, Right-click on the attached file > Choose "Save Link As..." > Specify the folder location on your computer to save the file. You need to be logged in to download files.

Thx u so muuuuuch !! ??

I got it now ?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...