Indian Serie of Buddha English subtitles

sebimel

spacer.png

Hello Team,

I just came to know your site. I would like to know where I can find the subtitles for the excellent serie Buddha. Indian version that can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlNvxqP0BWUdKkG2Xlldfjsries0SGr4f

It used to be casted by Netflix but they stopped for unkown reasons.

Since this is a great teaching for the true story of Buddha (even if the bollywood part is absolutely horirble), I would really appreciate if you could tell me how to get the english subtitles.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,

Sebastien

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I don't know if you are still interested in the subtitles. Your request was a long time ago...

Anyway, here is something to work with. I hope they are compatible with your files. If not, you can use Subtitle Edit to adjust them. It works wonders!

Buddha Rajaon Ka Raja - S01E01.srt Buddha Rajaon Ka Raja - S01E02.srt Buddha Rajaon Ka Raja - S01E03.srt Buddha Rajaon Ka Raja - S01E04.srt Buddha Rajaon Ka Raja - S01E05.srt Buddha Rajaon Ka Raja - S01E06.srt Buddha Rajaon Ka Raja - S01E07.srt Buddha Rajaon Ka Raja - S01E08.srt Buddha Rajaon Ka Raja - S01E09.srt Buddha Rajaon Ka Raja - S01E10.srt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

sorry I thought the links were broken but they were not.  if it says unavailable for you, try refreshing the page.

Edited by thegoodmorty
links weren't broken

• 2 months later...

HELLO FRIEND RowanEleven I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR THE SUBTITLES WHICH WILL BE VERY USEFUL FOR ME BECAUSE I WILL TRANSLATE THEM IN SUBTITES EDIT INTO PORTUGUESE WHICH IS MY NATIVE LANGUAGE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

SILAINE CALIN

• Like 1