Request - Doc : Nelle tue mani

Feldunoob

Hello everybody, 
Yes, you are sooooo right Feldunoob! There is no subtitles, I looked everywhere!!! It's impossible and so disappointing! I can read English, French, Russian, and there is nothing!!! So if somebody who speaks Italian or Spanish! (I found the série in Spanish lol) can do the subs for us, it will be sooo appreciated!!! 
Thank you, 
Tanya 

• 2 months later...

Hi guys.

I was so sad to found no subtitles for this show that I tried to do it myself.

I've already "translate" or "transcript" many episodes but not all and not in order.

Are you stilll looking for subtitles?

I've made them in french cause that's my language. But be kind, it's my first attempt (with help of current subtitles made by the network in France).

Guillemette

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/4/2021 at 7:20 PM, tanya9 said:
Hello everybody, 
Yes, you are sooooo right Feldunoob! There is no subtitles, I looked everywhere!!! It's impossible and so disappointing! I can read English, French, Russian, and there is nothing!!! So if somebody who speaks Italian or Spanish! (I found the série in Spanish lol) can do the subs for us, it will be sooo appreciated!!! 
Thank you, 
Tanya 

I can get the subtitles in Spanish without problem but I have no idea how to mark time and so on. If someone helps me with that, I will get the text in Spanish without problem.

On 5/28/2021 at 8:31 PM, guiguillou said:

Here is the first episode's subtitles.

I don't know if the format is good and can be read by anyone.

I used Aegisub.

If the format suit to you, I can put the others. (I haven't finished yet episode 4 and 6. But the rest is.)

Doc - S01 E01 - Mémoire enfouie-Sub.ass 103.59 kB · 1 download

Hello!
Do you have more subtitles? If you pass them to me, I can make the Spanish version for whoever needs it.