Smother 2021 ENG Sub

Sherlockata

I was wondering if anyone had success in synching these raw subs to any particular video files, and if so perhaps you could post the synched versions here?  The raw subs are not well-synced to the ASTRD or RBB video files that I have found.  Thanks very much,  jvo2018

Laura - so, you will end up with both English and Spanish versions, or just Spanish?  (Mi español no sale muy bien - yo vivia dos años en Chile, pero hace mas que 50 años!)

Your spanish is not bad for 50 years that you didnt use it! Chile is one of my neighbouring countries. I'll translate to spanish and then I'll syncronize the final one....a lot a work...

Hello All

Desperate to get these subs, but the forum is showing 'not available' for all four .srt files. 

I have E01-02 from Reddit, and yes they are oddly synced tried all sorts with no luck. 

Would love to get E03-04 posted here but how do I get over 'not available' 

Sorry for my ignorance. 

Best

F. F. 

P.S. - Yes! Great Ignorance - Downloads for Members Only - Now resolved - But would be great if syncing for E01-02 could be sorted - My guess is a combination of 'start time' and 'frame rate' differences. 

Edited by Fred F.
My earlier error

No news, Fred. No updated versions. Only the ones @jvo2018 kindly offered.

The thing is, the subs will have to be resync "by hand" with subtitle edit or other. A lot of work...

And here goes s01e04

Smother4.srt

Actually, for episode 1 & 2, the issues come from the videos, not the subs.

EPISODE 1:

There is some sections repeat.  The first section repeat happens not long after the opening credits, and there's another one a few minutes later.

And there are probably a few others as the episode goes.

Bringing the total length of the video file to 57:40 long, while the subs last around 50 minutes.

Not sure it's worth wasting time working on a faulty video. But then again, there doesn't seem to be many available apart that ASTRD release.

Others being reencodes of the latter, all with the same duration and the same issues. 

The only other one I found is even more faulty.

EPISODE 2:

There is a section repeat at 08:25, but it seems to be the one this time.

A few tiny adjustments are needed to make the subs fit the video until the end, but nothing too serious, so there shouldn't be other major issues.

I've roughly adjusted the subs to fit the video, so here's the file if you ever have any use of it:

Smother.S01E02.HDTV.x264.srt

It should fit any video with a duration of 50:34. Being ASTRD and its affiliates.