Whose Line Is It Anyway(Usa) English Subtitles

kadak badshaah

Hi...im looking for whose line is it anyway(USA) subtitles in english...I have looked all over the internet and couldnt find it anywhere :mellow:
I reallly love this show..but sometimes some of the gags i end up missing because of the american accent...i would really appreciate if you guys would take notice of this request and upload subtitles of all the episodes(8 seasons in total) in ENGLISH soon as possible...thanx :)
here is the link for **** - link removed
Anyone else who wants to see this happening please join me so that uploades can see that its just not me who wants this...and there are many people who have been waiting for this..

P.S-. I AM NEW TO THIS SITE...IF POSTING THE LINK FOR A TORRENT IS ILLEGAL/AGAINST THE RULES THEN IM VERY SORRY..IT IS AN HONEST MISTAKE...WHICH IM STILL MAKING SO AS TO GIVE UPLOADERS EXACT FILES...AND I CAN GET IN SYNC SUBTITLES...THANK YOU..

Edited by DrJackson
Illegal content

Yes, you make a mistake, I'm not sure how honest you was because you have some Rules displayed when you look for this subforum.
Right now, first mistake mean no warrning.
At the next one, you'll get a warn and if you'll insist "to make " mistakes you'll be banned.

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

and i read the forum rules...il bear it in my mind not to break any rules as per the site...i respect the sites decision to keep it clean and free from spam/abusive language...

• 2 weeks later...

Dear sir..sorry to bother you but can i have an idea till when these subtitles would be uploaded??
thanks... :)

You don't bother anyone here.
Regarding your request, I can't give you a certain answer, because that show isn't on our schedule as a "to do" thing.

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

• 3 weeks later...