honeybunny’s message for Addic7ed’s users

Guest honeybunny

Just want to say thank you, and congratulations for being back online. You make a lot of people happy, for if it weren't for you, a lot of people wouldn't be able to enjoy their shows, and somedays a good show at night cuddling with your meaningful other is the only thing that saves the day.

Keep up the good work, and thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new and had to join (after a slight struggle) to say thank you for all your work. Hubby is deaf and your subs have let us enjoy many movies and shows he would have missed. You make a difference and we thank you. T-N-T

Mea culpa. Probably. Most likely always. :blush:

"TVSubtitles went back online the same day as Addic7ed"

I think we should all club together to buy Alex a big, shiny new server - and a spare!

s

OR three or more :P

Hi, I'm new and had to join (after a slight struggle) to say thank you for all your work. Hubby is deaf and your subs have let us enjoy many movies and shows he would have missed. You make a difference and we thank you. T-N-T

Hi, momster.

Welcome to the world of Addic7ed and Sub-Talk.

Enjoy the fruits of a great team, and if you have any problems with subs or related subjects, you'll find lots of kind folks here that will be only too pleased to help.

s.

Important links: Forum Help.

United%20Kingdom.gif

Never look before you leap, it'll spoil the surprise.

• 4 weeks later...

You are so good at what u r doing...
I guess u already know that! I sure hope u do!
So, what i wanted to tell u is this:
I ve never been a member of a forum or a site, that treats its members
with such respect. Even the haters, even the ones who only care about doing their job, even anyone...
Manners? Ethics? What u call it? Really doesnt matter to me!
So, I wont congratulate u for ur work, but for ur "attitude"
It makes a huge difference!

respect :)

WHat GOes ARound COmes Around

Hi, lizaki.

That's a very nice thing to say - if I remember correctly, the very first post I made on Sub-Talk started with something like, "This is a nice, friendly board...", so not only do I agree with you, it must still be true. Long may it be so!

s.

Important links: Forum Help.

United%20Kingdom.gif

Never look before you leap, it'll spoil the surprise.

We always tried to remain humans, not start believing about ourselves to be much more :) And we were always grateful for all the input we got from the users. It was hard sometimes to remain calm (I think I wasn't calm at one point :D ) but we did our best to respect all the opinions. I think that's the most important thing we can try to do.

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

• 4 months later...

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say a huge Thanks Honeybunny, alex, chamallow and the rest of the team for what you guys do, I'm deaf and it wouldn't be possible to watch any of these shows without your subtitles, thank you once again.

• 4 weeks later...

I think the Addic7ed team is amazing. Keep up the great work. Glad the strike is over.

Regards from Rio de Janeiro...

[i posted this originally on facebook, but I figured many of you may not have an account there or may not be our fans :P. So I'll post this here too.]

Ok, so this season we succeeded in providing you with fast quality subtitles for most of the shows. We never asked for anything, maybe some gratitude and every now and then some support for the server cost.

But the moment has come to ask for something else. We ask for some patience. I know you are all eager to get everything you want as soon as possible. But just think for a bit that what we do is not done with a simple click. It involves personal time and effort. It involves waking up earlier than necessary or going to bed later than we should have. And we have all planned. We do everything as fast as we can or as fast as it possible is.

I know you think we might have missed an episode if you don’t see its sub as soon as you have that episode downloaded, and you feel the need to remind us. I know you think we might forget that some of you wait for the 720p version. We don’t. But things take time. Our team is not big, and we have many shows to cover.

Try to understand that and try to respect that. Try to understand we dedicate some of our time for you. We don’t have to do this. We want to do this. And more importantly, we do it for free. Asking and demanding us to hurry, asking for reasons, criticizing us for being late… That’s not a very supportive attitude. And it does not motivate us.

I know not all of you do this. We appreciate your kind words when we succeed in helping you enjoy the shows better, we are grateful for your praises. We actually rely on you to let us know if the subs are not in good sync, they have missing letters and other flaws.

But remember you can get involved as well. You can correct the mistakes you notice while watching an episode. You can re-sync a subtitle, if another version is not available yet. I know it’s easier to wait and comment on how long some subs take to come out, but before you write the next comment like this one “My god, why? How is it possible? It’s a great show, I can’t understand why it’s subtitles appeare so late!”, stop for a moment and think about everything I wrote here.

Thank you for your patience and support.

honeybunny

• 2 months later...

honeybunny THANK YOU for your work. It is remarkable and you uploaders are all remarkable people. You honeybunny in particular have the BEST QUALITY ALWAYS. I do not know how you do it, but I cannot remeber any subs that you did that were flawed or faulty. Thanks again. Keep up the good work and please do not worry about the rude and ungreatful: they are already in hell :) Greetings from (Western) Australia, the wildest country with mostly the kindest people.......:rolleyes:

• Like 1

honeybunny THANK YOU for your work. It is remarkable and you uploaders are all remarkable people. You honeybunny in particular have the BEST QUALITY ALWAYS. I do not know how you do it, but I cannot remeber any subs that you did that were flawed or faulty. Thanks again. Keep up the good work and please do not worry about the rude and ungreatful: they are already in hell :) Greetings from (Western) Australia, the wildest country with mostly the kindest people.......:rolleyes:

All good now :) Thanks for all of your kind words.

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

• 3 months later...

This is by far the very best site for subtitles on the internet by far. I have downloaded a multitude of TV shows and every subtitle has been awesome. I have yet to a bad subtitle for any of the shows. honeybunny your corrections have been great and a great big thankyou to you and the rest of the staff because without you I would not be able to enjoy any TV shows as I am 100 % deaf. God Bless you and the rest of the staff that makes my days so enjoyable,

• Like 1

This is by far the very best site for subtitles on the internet by far. I have downloaded a multitude of TV shows and every subtitle has been awesome. I have yet to a bad subtitle for any of the shows. honeybunny your corrections have been great and a great big thankyou to you and the rest of the staff because without you I would not be able to enjoy any TV shows as I am 100 % deaf. God Bless you and the rest of the staff that makes my days so enjoyable,

We are glad we can be of such help :)

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

• 4 months later...