Tatlı Küçük Yalancılar (English subs)

Marr

Would anyone who speaks Turkish be willing to sub the episodes of the Turkish remake of Pretty Little Liars?

It is titled Tatlı Küçük Yalancılar. All episodes are available on YouTube, but only in Turkish of course. Someone did put a English subbed version of the first episode on YouTube, and I watched it, and it is AmAzing! Although those subs weren't really great (looks like some Google Translate work), it gave me an impression of what was going on! I would love to be able to watch the rest of the show and actually understand what's being said :D

I couldn't find any subs for the show myself, but if someone can, feel free to point me to it.

More information about the show:
https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/64000-tatli-kucuk-yalancilar/

Playlist on YouTube with all (13) Turkish episodes, so you know what to sub :-P They are almost two hours in length though. But there are "only" 13 episodes.

• 4 years later...

I agree Tatli Kucuk Yalancilar is awesome. The first 4 episodes are available in English subs on You Tube. Episode 5 to 11 Are not translated to English. I would be thrilled to see you translate Those episodes. Episode 5 is a pivotal one with many secrets revealed. Need the English translation! Please!

Edited by Jhmelody

• 1 month later...