REQUEST: Rodney (2004) S01-S02 English Subtitles!

MaistroX

Hi

Would really love to get some help to get the subtiles for one of the best Comedy series from 2004 named "Rodney"! :)

There were 2 seasons done with 22 episodes each season.

Rodney link to IMDB

The serie is currently **** from abc.go.com here -> Rodney on ABC.GO.COM and since I can´t Watch it here (in Sweden) and less grab the original subtitles from there (USA) I NEED HELP!

The 2 seasons has been released by "KLINGON" if it´s any help! ;)

THX in advance!

Regards MaistroX

Hi, @MaistroX.

I'll post the raw subs here later this week. That's a lot of files to process.

Please note that all these subs will be UPERCASE, as that's how ABC's captions were at the time.

They will probably require quite some work to be good enough.

Also, episode 11 from the second season is missing. Episode 12 appears twice in their listing instead.

Stay tuned.

• Like 1

Wow, Amazing! :)

I will give it the work it needs to be perfect with that material.

Do you by ANY chance grab them direct from ABC?

Since S02E11 is on ABS´s site but named E12 as Original E12 is also it´s strange that the only release "out there" is Rodney.S02E12.720p.WEB.x264-KLINGON and not a separat release like ex: "Rodney.S02E12.ORIGINALY.E11.READNFO.720p.WEB.x264-KLINGON" or something simular, KLINGON should fix this asap.! :)

BEST Comedy show ever!!!!

Since S02E11 is on ABS´s site but named E12 as Original E12 is also it´s strange that the only release "out there" is Rodney.S02E12.720p.WEB.x264-KLINGON and not a separat release like ex: "Rodney.S02E12.ORIGINALY.E11.READNFO.720p.WEB.x264-KLINGON" or something simular, KLINGON should fix this asap.! :)

​Well, the thumbnail might be from episode 11, I don't know, it sure is different from the one for episode 12, but the link redirects to episode 12 as well.

So I guess KLINGON couldn't have ripped episode 11 either.

Do you by ANY chance grab them direct from ABC?

​I'll let you use your imagination on that one.

Tip: There's a hint in what has been said above.

• 4 years later...

Hi, I know this is an old topic but I'm trying everywhere to get this show as i used to love it but have found it a nightmare to get a hold of (im in the U.K) can anyone point me in a decent direction, please? Thanks.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...