hi,

I am looking for the Eng.Subs of the new series Bulletproof,

Is anyone in the mood ..?

Can't find them anywhere,

Thanx,

Sproetje

• Like 4

Don't dream it, be it.!:look_down:

Thanks for bringing this up, SproetjeI am also looking to get subs for this series...

Thanks for reading...

HoH.

• Like 1

Hello,

Thanks for starting this post. I am looking to get English subs for this show too.

Hope anyone can be so kind to deliver them please.

Thank you,

Sosko

• Like 2

Another show from Sky channel mean another show without subtitles until somebody willing do them manually from scratch.

I believe forum admin needs pin topic about Sky subtitles.

• Like 5

This is a very promising buddy cop show that looks as fun as it is serious.  Please let's put pressure upon SKY to at least provide their own CC. 

On a side note: Shows featuring black characters most often seem to lack adequate subtitle support.  I'd say it's simply a numbers game, except that now, in America at least, most TV viewership is by people of color.

• Like 2

hey fellow Bulletproof watchers, is this the last place to look for the sub?

i hv been trying hard to find it, but with no luck so far,,,,

so, putting this out there, if anyone find the sub and uploads it , then I will be very happy and be in his/her gratitude.

if not then atleast show me the way and I will find it for everyone!

cheers!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Does Sky not provide the subs for the Bulletproof show -  It seems a serious lack of the respect 

with deaf people, as my neighbor is, for instance.

If this is true, shame on you, Sky - maybe someone can send them a warning about it.

Let's make a difference !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else having trouble finding an episode 2 that works with these subtitles? They are perfect until after the opening credits, then they go all "Pete Tong."

I have tried various combinations, but there seems to be a timing issue somewhere along the line...

Is anyone else having trouble finding an episode 2 that works with these subtitles? They are perfect until after the opening credits, then they go all "Pete Tong."

I have tried various combinations, but there seems to be a timing issue somewhere along the line...

​Hello
I've re-synched them for the  bog-standard  MTB version I have and I have uploaded them. Hope they work for you as well.

Many thanks, will check them out...

HOH

"Edit"  I have just checked them with a quick scan through. They look to be perfect. I wonder If I am the only person who was having trouble with this episode?  I hope all the rest run as well.

Fingers crossed.

Thanks once again...

HOH.