Hallmark & Movies & Mysteries

CuF

I've been trying to stay on top of subtitles for 'Hallmark Channel' and 'Hallmark Movie and Mysteries' original features for the past year now.

If there is a scene release with embedded subs, like W4F or Crimson, I usually leave things alone.

Unfortunately, HM&M movies usually only get a Solar, TTL or Poke release.  About 1 in 4 or less have subtitles.

Anyway, I was informed today that most of the HM&M movies get a release from TrollHD with embedded subtitles... except those releases don't trickle out of closed **** sites.

My work flow involves recapping the movies with an old standard definition DVR, burning a DVD-RW, ripping the disc to my PC, extracting the closed captions, and then syncing them to the scene release using my rip as a guide and two open instances of Subtitle Workshop.  So it's a real PITA.

I started doing the subtitles for myself and shared my finished files.  I'm now fairly angry about the amount of hours I've spent and that subtitles exist, but members of PTP and BTN don't share on sites like Addic7ed.

Does anyone here have access to TrollHD's Hallmark and HMM releases that can start taking up some of the slack?  The Christmas onslaught has me ready to quit.

When I made the first post I was just getting ready to do Christmas on Honeysuckle Lane from Nov. 24 but stopped.  It came up the next day from CRiMSON.

As of tonight there are now subtitles for HM&M:
Christmas Wonderland (Solar preferred or TTL)
Once Upon A Christmas Miracle (Solar)
Time For Me To Come Home For Christmas (TTL (no Solar?))
Small Town Christmas (Solar preferred or TTL) -- Aired Sunday so may still get better release.

There are only some odd releases for Sunday's 'A Gingerbread Romance' from the Hallmark Channel, but it's likely W4F will get to that in a day or two.

Three more HM&M movies air Thursday, Friday and Saturday and two Hallmark Channel Saturday and Sunday.

Hello.

Since Hallmark, I would be very grateful, if somebody has english subtitle a Hallmark movie from 2011, Christmas Magic, with Lindy Booth and upload it to the site.

Only the Christmas.Magic.2011.HDTV.x264-REGRET release has english subtitle, but i didn't find any living source.

And to another Hallmark movie from 2010, November Christmas.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hello.

Since Hallmark, I would be very grateful, if somebody has english subtitle a Hallmark movie from 2011, Christmas Magic, with Lindy Booth and upload it to the site.

Only the Christmas.Magic.2011.HDTV.x264-REGRET release has english subtitle, but i didn't find any living source.

And to another Hallmark movie from 2010, November Christmas.

Thanks in advance for the help.

​Hi, @hunbet.

We can get you the raw subs if you like, but that's all we can do. No guarantee they'll be in sync with your video.

So you might have to make some adjustments yourself.

Please note that November Christmas is not propercase.

Christmas Magic (2011).srt

November Christmas (2010).srt

​Hi, @hunbet.

We can get you the raw subs if you like, but that's all we can do. No guarentee they'll be in sync with your video.

So you might have to make some adjustments yourself.

Please note that November Christmas is not propercase.

Christmas Magic (2011).srt

November Christmas (2010).srt

​Hi, @kinglouisxx.

Thanks a lot for the help. It's perfect for me, I can make the necessary adjustments and If i'm ready, I will upload to the site, maybe others make use of it.

Thank you once more.

And a last request, maybe... It's a Hallmark movie too from 2010 with Jennifer Beals: The Night Before the Night Before Christmas.

I don't know if exists english subtitle to this movie. It's worth a try. :)

W4F released 'A Gingerbread Romance' and 'Christmas Wonderland' today.  The latter aired December 1st.

It might make more sense to wait and see for a bit.  There is no pattern to when they release the 2018 movies.

Hi.

I have another hallmark Christmas movie subtitle, maybe the Addic7ed's Santa (aka. kinglouisxx) or somebody can help. :)

Christmas Angel 2012 with Teri Polo and Kevin Sorbo.

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas for all Addic7ed admins and users.

Hi.

I have another hallmark Christmas movie subtitle, maybe the Addic7ed's Santa (aka. kinglouisxx) or somebody can help. :)

Christmas Angel 2012 with Teri Polo and Kevin Sorbo.

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas for all Addic7ed admins and users.

​Unfortunately it's a no go for that one.

Hunbet, I'm pretty sure 'Christmas Angel 2012' isn't a Hallmark film.  Looks interesting though.

Edit: Plutonium releases have subs.

​Thanks CuF,

You're right. After some search I found out, that this film is from UP TV, formerly GMC TV...

I'm stunned that except for "A Christmas For The Books" there are now subtitles for all 2018 Hallmark Christmas films.

Apparently it is all about patience.

Edit: And that was released today.

• Like 1