Flesh and Blood - 2020 TV show - IMDB tt9704798

seaberry

I've downloaded episodes 1,2,3 and 4 of this show.

Episode 1 ('flesh.and.blood.s01e01.1080p.hdtv.h264-mtb.mkv' - 2.5g) has working subs.

But for episodes 2,3 and 4 ('Flesh.and.Blood.S01E02,3,4.iNTERNAL.1080p.WEB.H264-GHOSTS' - approx 2.9g) I can't find subs. Addic7ed has three different varieties of srt sub but none are properly synced.

Should I be looking for alternative video files, rather than more subs?

Advice welcomed :-)

jvo2018: Thanks, I'll try those. I've just noticed that episodes 2,3 and 4 - the ones I can't find subs for - are all ITV productions. The three all have similar titles, ie, 'Flesh.and.Blood.S01E0 (2,3,4).iNTERNAL.1080p.WEB.H264-GHOSTS'.

I've had problems with ITV episodes before. Typically, there'll be subs displayed on the ITV splash screen and the syncing will be way out, 10-15 seconds. And the discrepancy changes every time there's a major scene change - obviously where the commercial had been. Actually, I'd prefer it if the syncer left the commercials in place, then I could just fast forward them. Or watch. Sometimes it's interesting to see other other countries' adverts.

EDIT: Sorry, none of those three subs worked. Same problem as the ones I've tried - there are subs on the ITV splash screen. This wouldn't be a problem if it was just a matter of manually shifting the sync once, but it needs constant re-syncing.

So I think I need to be looking for new videos that can be synced with the subs I have. Damn nuisance, the ITV episodes are quality video. :-(