VENENO

DD

6 hours ago, IMhadrian said:

Veneno on HBO Max in USA has subtitles in English, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, and Swedish

In what world have you seen that?

veneno103.png

You can either watch the video dubbed in English, or in Spanish, but there's only English captions.

HBO Max is not Netflix, Amazon or Apple TV+. They don't provide translations, as far as I'm aware of.

Anyway, here's the subs from episode 3:

Veneno - 01x03 - Caress Me.srt

Episode 4 is currently only available in Spanish with hardcoded subs. Maybe they'll add it later.

• Thanks 1

I am really having issue to sync this last subs (episode 3 and 4) with some video files I have. Could you give me some clue please? They start synched and after sometime they are not anymore :(

10 hours ago, hiloes said:

Any idea of the speed FPS of the one on HBOMax ? I know OpenSub files are in 25fps. I could try, but I need to know the FPS.

Thanks for posting them BTW.

Probably 23.976 fps

@xconfusingx

Do you know the fps of your videos? It could be the issue.

If the fps is different, then the sync will be continuously shifting. 

Or maybe there's just several sync points. That's another possibility.

Even though that's doubtful in this case.

FYI, explosiveskull has uploaded his subs for the 1080p.A3P.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.x264-DxV video on Opensubtitles.

The videos are usually 25FPS. I tried yesterday with 24 and 23.976, but stil there is some issues. 
The original in spanish is not the same translation at all, they made it differently, so I cannot really rely on it either.

40 minutes ago, hiloes said:

The videos are usually 25FPS. I tried yesterday with 24 and 23.976, but stil there is some issues. 
The original in spanish is not the same translation at all, they made it differently, so I cannot really rely on it either.

Yes, in Europe, the standard is 25 fps.

You could also try with 29.970, but like you said, it is also my belief that Veneno episodes from the Spanish broadcast and from the US one have some differences in editing.

At least that's what comes out of having a quick look at subtitles from both source.

For those wondering what the heck is "fps", this is a good guide:

A Beginner's Guide to Frame Rates

Does someone know where to find the series under 1080p.A3P.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.x264-DxV format ?

I only managed to find the episodes in 720p it's weird: episodes 1 and 3 match the subtitles while episodes 2 and 4 don't...

Edited by nicokg

El problema es en las versiones que son descargables en 720p hay un error en una parte del capítulo, concretamente en la 2 y 4 que repiten una frase, he intentado descargar otras versiones pero todas son iguales con el mismo error. No tengo idea de cómo resolver eso .....

il y a 10 heures, Antonio_marco a dit :

El problema es en las versiones que son descargables en 720p hay un error en una parte del capítulo, concretamente en la 2 y 4 que repiten una frase, he intentado descargar otras versiones pero todas son iguales con el mismo error. No tengo idea de cómo resolver eso .....

Jo.... Que nunca me había resultado tan dificil encontrar una serie y sus subtitulos :'(

We're not in the Spanish part of the forum, so please use English to communicate. Thank you!

19 hours ago, nicokg said:

I only managed to find the episodes in 720p it's weird: episodes 1 and 3 match the subtitles while episodes 2 and 4 don't...

11 hours ago, Antonio_marco said:

Is that the MultiSub 720p x265-StB release?

If so, it's supposed to have built-in English subs. That supposedly should match the video.

19 hours ago, nicokg said:

Does someone know where to find the series under 1080p.A3P.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.x264-DxV format ?

As said in the forum rules:

ILLEGAL CONTENT
Providing, referring to or asking for information on how to illegally obtain or provide any material, including software ("warez") is forbidden.
Similarly, requesting or posting serials, CD keys, passwords or cracks is forbidden.

But you can try a Google search with "Veneno.S01.1080p.A3P.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.x264-DxV"

3 hours ago, Codymts said:

Can you upload subtitles for episode 5 and 6 for Veneno?

I just thought there wasn't any point in continuing to upload those since the editing is different from the videos available.

Especially since some other subs, compatible with those videos, are usually out a day or two later.

But sure, I can, if they're of any help to you.

Here's episode 5 for now. Same as last week, episode 6 is only available in Spanish right now. 

Veneno - 01x05 - Cristina Through the Looking Glass.srt

I'll check again for episode 6 tomorrow. I won't be available tonight.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, kinglouisxx said:

I just thought there wasn't any point in continuing to upload those since the editing is different from the videos available.

Especially since some other subs, compatible with those videos, are usually out a day or two later.

But sure, I can, if they're of any help to you.

Here's episode 5 for now. Same as last week, episode 6 is only available in Spanish right now. 

Veneno - 01x05 - Cristina Through the Looking Glass.srt 93.39 kB · 7 downloads

Thank you! And what is the source video for this subtitle?

On 12/3/2020 at 6:09 PM, kinglouisxx said:

Here's episode 6, @Codymts.

Veneno - 01x06 - One of Ours.srt

Sorry for the delay. You know, TARDISes... Not always super reliable.

giphy.gif

Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!

Oh, no, wrong show?

Let's be serious. Just let me know if you want them next week as well.

On 12/4/2020 at 5:03 AM, stevac said:

Thank you! And what is the source video for this subtitle?

As said in earlier comments, they're from HBO Max. Except there's no Scene release (or just release) with HBO Max as source.

I think they're all from ATRESplayer or Antena 3.

• Thanks 1

MODERATION EDIT: No such links are allowed on the forum. Please read the rules before posting. Thank you!

Edited by kinglouisxx
Download link

15 hours ago, kinglouisxx said:

Here's episode 6, @Codymts.

Veneno - 01x06 - One of Ours.srt 80.25 kB · 2 downloads

Sorry for the delay. You know, TARDISes... Not always super reliable.

giphy.gif

Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!

Oh, no, wrong show?

Let's be serious. Just let me know if you want them next week as well.

As said in earlier comments, they're from HBO Max. Except there's no Scene release (or just release) with HBO Max as source.

I think they're all from ATRESplayer or Antena 3.

For next week you don't have to bother to rip subtitles....thank you!

• Thanks 1