Marekarek

Hey, if anyone would come across some english Rockford Files subtitles for seasons 1, 3 and 4, I would appreciate uploading them on the site. I'm not sure they exist, but they could on some **** services maybe. I found subs for second seasons, as well as 5th and 6th. Thanks for reading. :)

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 12/18/2017 at 3:07 AM, Marekarek said:

Hey, if anyone would come across some english Rockford Files subtitles for seasons 1, 3 and 4, I would appreciate uploading them on the site. I'm not sure they exist, but they could on some **** services maybe. I found subs for second seasons, as well as 5th and 6th. Thanks for reading. :)

This appears to have them all, I didn't really check. Cheers.

https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/ssearch/sublanguageid-all/idmovie-19627

• Thanks 1

On 8/11/2021 at 1:28 PM, eggie1961 said:

This appears to have them all, I didn't really check. Cheers.

https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/ssearch/sublanguageid-all/idmovie-19627

Hey thanks. My bad I did not check. I really should have, considering I am a gold member on OpenSubtitles.

They are all there, in English! But most are for DVDrips. The more common video files online seem to be TVrips and Bluray Rips, at a different frame rate.

I might download and convert the whole series, into the proper frame time for my 720p Blu-ray.

Edit: I made a sloppy resync by altering the frame time, and then looking for commercial breaks... Still needs some editing to align the waveform perfectly... It would take me a long time to resync the whole series properly.

Edited by ChuckBrown
Made Sloppy ReSync
  • Like 1