Sub-Talk.net - TV shows community
Sign in to follow this  
Jayesh Nirve

New CCExtractor GUI.

Jayesh Nirve

Hey folks, Jayesh here. I am currently working with the CCExtractor team and one of my main task is creating a new GUI for the software. I would like to know if someone uses this and what exactly do you want improved in this GUI. My main question is regarding the settings, i.e the arguments that CCExtractor takes in. 

There are some settings which are per file, output filename, start end time, etc. So I was thinking instead of setting all arguments to the current selected batch of files we change it to per file but then the user will have to set some of the settings for each file, for example even if we have hardsubx disabled by default and the user wants to apply it on multiple files, he would have to open the per file settings for all the files and set hardsubx enabled there. On the other hand if we have all settings, i don't see a way we could add settings like output filename. Please let me know if this example wasn't clear enough. 

Basically I want to know how would you prefer to do settings like output filename, start end time on file and other more global all files settings like, export output in .srt,, .sami, etc

Regards
Jayesh

Edited by Jayesh Nirve

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Overdrivr
      By Overdrivr
      Hello all,
      First of all, this is my first post here and I'd like to thanks all the people behind addic7ed and making the subs for their hard work. Truly thanks.
      The reason I'm posting is that I'm currently building an open-source tool (not exposed yet, next week probably) that can synchronize subtitles of any TV series (or movies) automatically, using machine learning, and with a very good accuracy. I've tested it on many TV episodes and it works very well, almost flawlessly. Takes about 30 seconds to synchronize, which isn't much compared to manual subtitle search.
      I've seen somewhere that addic7ed is thinking about providing an API for retrieving subtitles. Do you have more information about this ? This would be truly great, as I could go a step further and implement this in the tool, to directly retrieve a subtitle for a given movie + synchronize it. However, the consequence will be that users would not go to the addic7ed website and that bothers me. What do you feel would be right in the tool to compensate for it ? A link to the website feels like the bare minimum. Let me know if you have something better in mind.
      Best,
    • Azenya
      By Azenya
      Hello, I tried to download an episode but it seems like I don't have the correct software to open it. What can I do ? Is there any solution ?
      I tried to look at the internet, openning it with VLC but it doesn't work.
      Thank you
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    itala2021
    Newest Member
    itala2021