Sub-Talk.net - TV shows community
Azenya

Download sofware

Azenya

Hello, I tried to download an episode but it seems like I don't have the correct software to open it. What can I do ? Is there any solution ?

I tried to look at the internet, openning it with VLC but it doesn't work.

Thank you

Alice

I gather you downloaded a file and are trying to play it, am I correct?

VLC does not open .srt files
I don't think any video player software opens an srt file by itself.
Any text editor will open the subtitle file you downloaded.

Hope this helps.

The chickens are revolting!

Alice

I'm guessing it helped.

The chickens are revolting!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Overdrivr
      By Overdrivr
      Hello all,
      First of all, this is my first post here and I'd like to thanks all the people behind addic7ed and making the subs for their hard work. Truly thanks.
      The reason I'm posting is that I'm currently building an open-source tool (not exposed yet, next week probably) that can synchronize subtitles of any TV series (or movies) automatically, using machine learning, and with a very good accuracy. I've tested it on many TV episodes and it works very well, almost flawlessly. Takes about 30 seconds to synchronize, which isn't much compared to manual subtitle search.
      I've seen somewhere that addic7ed is thinking about providing an API for retrieving subtitles. Do you have more information about this ? This would be truly great, as I could go a step further and implement this in the tool, to directly retrieve a subtitle for a given movie + synchronize it. However, the consequence will be that users would not go to the addic7ed website and that bothers me. What do you feel would be right in the tool to compensate for it ? A link to the website feels like the bare minimum. Let me know if you have something better in mind.
      Best,
    • devis
      By devis
      Hello Addic7ed,

I am following a number of tv-series and there are two improvements I would like to see on the download page. They should not be very hard to implement;

Fist and most important; Please do not allow the Multi checkbox to move away from the Episode titles when the window is resized. On a large screen and with many versions of an episode, they end up so far apart that it is impossible to know which checkbox I am clicking. Another option woule be banded rows with different colours.

Secondly; I have selected Hearing Impaired = No but I still get all the HI versions in my list for Multi download. Can this also be fixed as well please?

Thanska a lot!

/Devis
    • CameronSaryn
      By CameronSaryn
      Is this a general problem, or the problem is with my PC?
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    F4iTH
    Newest Member
    F4iTH